Temporary Hair Color Sprays: Switching one’s hair color is one of the best ways to sport a new look for a fresh new season. The only disadvantage is that transforming period and cost to get the look. One of the easiest ways to change the hair color instantly is to test the hair color sprays available in the beauty shelves hassle freely. This article reviews the best temporary hair color sprays that can be tried by women who are experimenting with their look.
Top Trending Temporary Hair Color Sprays
#1: Colorsmash Color Kissed Hairspray
This hairspray delivers translucent but vibrant pigments that perfectly spruce up an individual’s hair without much hassles and consequences. This product provides the hair a flexible hold and leaves it feeling hydrated and healthy.
- Has a pungent fragrance.
- Yields a firm hold.
- Easy to wash away.
- No damage is caused to the hair post use.
- Is seen to be washed out easily when contacted with water.
- Fruitful results are not obtained on darker hair tints.
#2: Jerome Russell B Wild Tiger Orange Temporary Hair Color Spray
A product specially formulated by the professional European hair stylists. This spray-on hair color is seen to create an instant fabulous highlight effect and is perfect for touching up of the hair roots without any damage.
- Provides a full coverage.
- Doesn’t stain the scalp.
- Is seen to work well on the dark hair too.
- Safe to use on kids.
- Prone to staining other materials.
- Messy to use.
- Seen to make the hair brittle.
- Makes hair styling difficult.
#3: Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint
The first ever in-shower watercolor that is seen to create a temporary tone when sprayed on wet hair prior to hair rinsing. The is based on the application. When an individual sprays it on damp, towel-dried hair it tends to soak up more color and last longer. If one sprays it on wet hair it is seen to yield a more subtle tone but is seen to run out faster during the post-rinse.
- The rose gold tone is efficiently visible on pre-lightened/highlighted or blonde hair.
- Can be easily washed out in 1-3 shampoo washes depending on the hair porosity of the user.
- Hassle free in-shower application.
- Needs at least three applications on light colored hair.
#4: L’Oréal Paris Hair Color Colorista 1-Day Spray
A temporary hair color spray that is seen to yield instant bold looks without any commitment. Available in variant colors and each shade is formulated to provide vivid colors on all hair variants without the need of using bleach.
- Suitable for all hair types and colors.
- A nonpermanent hair color with pure pigments.
- Hassle free to apply.
- No Bleach is required.
- Free of ammonia and peroxide.
- Is seen to stain the clothes along with the hair.
- Is seen to make the hair sticky and stiff.
#5: Temporary Hair Color Spray
This temporary hair color spray is available in a pack of 24 cans at 3-ounces each in a range of six colors that include green, blue, silver/gray, purple, pink, and red. Each color is vibrant and the nozzles of the sprays are seen to work efficiently.
- Provides efficient results.
- Hassle free application.
- The spray emits a foul odor but doesn’t smell bad post application.
- The color is very dilute and weak and at times is not visible on the hair.
#6: High Beams Intense Temporary Spray-on Hair Color
This temporary spray-on hair color is of salon-quality and is a highly concentrated formula that is seen to cover the grey roots. This product is also a perfect tool for adding subtle color highlights or for making a bold statement on any hair design. This hair color spray tends to be washed away with just one shampooing and causes no damage to the hair color.
- Provides an intense color even in dark tinted hair.
- perfect and safe to be used on facial hair too.
- High risk of staining the clothes.
- Makes the hair stiff post application.
#7: IGK Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray
If an individual wants to sport a temporary ombre, balayage, or even just highlights without bleaching the hair, this hairspray is a perfect choice. IGK’s Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray helps create dimension in the locks without damaging it as bleach would.
- Works on dark hair.
- Provides a naturally sun-kissed look.
- Improves texture.
- Adds shine.
- Color safe with ultraviolet protection.
- Runs out quickly when frequently contacted with water.
#8: Schwarzkopf Blondme Instant Blush
This hairspray is specially formulated for natural or bleached blondes who want to experiment with pastel looks. The product is available in four gorgeous soft pastel shades and is the perfect no-commitment color product for people with lighter hair tints.
- Works efficiently on light hair.
- Holds its pigment for a longer time period.
- Sin hair damage.
- Hassle free application.
- Some shades are seen to not wash out easily.
- Inefficient on dark hair.
#9: Rita Hazan Root Concealer Touch Up Spray
This spray is a quick fix for people who forgot or missed to get their roots touched up. As the product is available in natural colors, one can simply spray to conceal any grays or grown out roots. The spray can also be applied all over the hair to refresh one’s look.
- Hassle free application.
- Water-proof and transfer-proof touch-up spray.
- Buildable color pigments suits any hair color.
- Shampoos out easily.
- Doesn’t interfere with relaxers or other straightening treatments.
- When applied thickly is seen to stain the clothes.
#10: Bumble And Bumble Spray Chalk
This hair chalk is exclusively for adults. The easy to use spray bottle helps aids in achieving an even application. The beautiful pastel colors are seen to look great on all base colors and textures.
- Works efficiently on all hair types and textures.
- Is an instant dry tint for spray today styles.
- Washes out easily.
- Provides hold.
- Highly priced.
Pointers on using temporary hair color sprays
- It is advised to apply this spray outdoors as the fumes at times can be a little overwhelming.
- The color is seen to usually last until one washes it off but in some cases, the color has seen to leave stains on the hair for a few more days. To avoid this expert recommend performing a patch test prior to full coverage.
- Any shampoo is seen to work well in removing the temporary color sprays.
- Hair color sprays are safe for children as long as one chooses a trusted brand. A lot of cheap alternatives tend to not only dry out hair but also cause staining.
Experimenting out hair colors has never been easier or more fun! With a wide variants of colors to choose from, one can mix and match or make their own custom shades and styles that suit their personal taste or occasions.