All men need to shave. Even if it is a slight shave, you need to. This sounds so simple and no doubt that shaving can be a very simple task but it does get painful for men and women both. Usually, the pain gets unbearable when a person does not follow the simple rules and tricks that can make their experience bad.
Quick Shaving Tips and Techniques
1. The very important tip here is that one needs to invest in a good shaving cream and a good quality shaving brush too.
2. There are definitely a lot of ways to pluck out your facial hair and shave it free from any unwanted hair and whatever method you pick (like trimming or plucking), be sure that you know how to attend to it properly.
3. Angles matters a lot when it comes to getting rid of your facial hair and men need to take care of it too. Also, don’t forget to rinse your face with cold water after you are done with the procedure.
Different Ways to Shave Your Face
So there are some basic ways through which men shave their face and get rid of their facial hair. For example, plucking, trimming, and shaving etc. are used commonly by men. Although shaving is the most used method to get rid of facial hair (for men), many of them use threading and plucking etc. too. Thus here is a quick demonstration of different ways of shaving your face and how they can be made painless.
1. A lot of people prefer plucking their facial hair. Even when it comes to men, this might sound odd to a lot of people but these days plucking is getting an easy way out for them too.
2. The very first and important step is to wash your face clean with warm water. For plucking, you need to hold your skin tightly with one hand.
3. With the help of tip-tweezers, you need to hold the hair you want to pluck out, as closely as you can from its root. The farther you keep your tweezers from the root, the more you put your facial roots at risk. It can cause the root being plucked out in the wrong way and can cause dangerous pimples popping up and other dilemmas too.
4. The most important thing in plucking is to hold your hair close to the root and that will keep you safe.
5. Plucking is going to be a painful process and time to consume. However, it is really cheap and you don’t have to run buying new shaving creams and before and after shaving creams too. This is why a lot of people utilize this method to remove their facial hair.
I always thought that waxing is meant for women and c’mon, that is what we all think right? But men get their face waxed too. It is as easy as saying “wax away all your facial issues” and you get rid of unwanted hair. You can get it done on a salon or you can obviously to it at home too (only if you know how to attend to it properly).
1. Before you wax your face, wash it with a mild cleanser (you can get a lot in the market these days). Wash the cleanser off with warm water and this will allow you to get rid of all dirt and unwanted dust from your face.
2. You can get the ingredients to making wax at home or you can purchase it from the market. Anyways, you need to make sure that the wax is suitably warm and not hot. It is best to keep it at room temperature or whatever feels good against your skin.
3. Using a craft skin knife, apply the wax on your hair and press it with a cloth strip.
4. Tightly press the skin that is beside the wax applied area and pulls the wax strip off.
5. Make sure that you don’t pull upward. You need to pull the strip away. Pulling upward is going to remove your skin along or cause any damage to it, which is not only going to be unpleasant but will be painful too.
Press the wax area with your hand lightly so that the pain suppresses.
People assume that trimming and waxing make their hair come back thicker. However, men who wax or trim say that their hair starts coming back slowly and gets thinner too.
1. For men who want to trim their hair, you can do so with a comb or clippers and you can use scissors for proper detailing too. Majority of men head out to a proper salon for trimming and that is fine. But if you are trying to be cost-effective and do it at home, then make sure that you do it in the right way.
2. First, you need to comb your hair to the sides. This will ensure an even trim.
3. Now you need to trim all hairs of the same size or length with the help of a clipper. If it is your first time, then it is best to begin from a higher setting and work downwards.
4. After trimming for the first time, you need to comb your hair again to keep it straight and even. This gives you an idea of how even your hair is and how much more you need to trim it.
5. Once you are done, you can remove the clipper and snip off anything that you think is irritating your lips or covering it a bit too.
Threading has become one of the most commonly used methods for facial hair removal. It is fast and is preferred by men and women both. This ancient method is now trending more than waxing. The best part about threading is that it helps you in getting rid of the smallest hair too and gives a fine detailing of your hair removal process.
1. You need a cotton thread for this purpose which is definitely way too affordable, or shall we call it the cheapest way of all?
2. It is moved in a twisting way so that it traps the hair in the thread and lifts it right outside from its root.
3. This process is certainly painful but as you start attending to it often, you simply get sued for it. A lot of people find waxing more painful and some might prefer waxing over threading. Both the procedures are good enough.
4. However, attempting to threading on your own (for men) can be hard, until and unless you are an expert at it. The best way is to depend on your salon person as he knows the best way to do it.
5. Threading is a little complicated and is not as easy as waxing is. Therefore, doing it at home is not an option for everyone.
Shaving is by far the most utilized method by men to get rid of their facial hair. Even when trimming, waxing and plucking etc. seems like a very good and affordable method, many men just stick to shaving.
1. For shaving, it is important that your mustache or beard is thoroughly wet before you attempt to it.
2. Second, you need to have a high quality or at least good shaving cream in your hands. You need to use a shaving cream and the quality of it is the determining feature of how well your hair will be taken care of and how smooth your skin will feel after it.
3. Also, make sure that the shaving brush you pick has god bristles. Cheap brushes usually leave your skin red and annoy your skin a lot too.
4. If you don’t have an idea about how to use a razor, it is best to head out to a men salon and get it done by a professional. If you do know how to use it, then make sure that you do it with care and gradually.
5. Shaving is not a method which can be attempted to in a hurry. It can cause cuts and they can cause severe pain too.
So these are some of the most commonly used methods of removing facial hair for men. You can try any of these and get rid of your unwanted facial hair and feel fresh and smart!