Table of Content
- How to Dye Your Hair Grey
- How to Dye Your Hair Grey for Guys
- How to Dye Your Hair Blonde for Guys(8 to 12 Points)
- How to Maintain Platinum Blonde Hair Men
- Some Tips on Highlighting your Hair from Home
- 10 Guys with grey Hair
- The Combover
- Slicked Back Iconic Style
- Side Swept Grey Hair Style
- Side Swept Grey Hair Style
- The Slicked Back Undercut
- The Mop Style
- Inspirational Smooth Grey Haircut
- The Spiked Up Hairstyle
- The Silver Fox Spiky
- Guys Mature Grey Hairstyle
Among the recent trends in hair styling, guys who want to flaunt an inspirational style are taking to dyeing their hair grey, which has become a stylish alternative to hair styling.
How to Dye Your Hair Grey
To dye your hair grey, you will need to bleach your hair first and then follow the next step to dye it grey. Here are the steps for bleaching your hair grey.
1.Keep on hand, powdered bleach, brush, shampoo, volume developer, mixing bowl and a pair of gloves.
2.Take 1/3rd of the volume developer and mix it in a mixi with the powdered bleach. Take a bowl and stir gently till the mixture becomes homogeneous.
3.Use an apron for preventing your clothes from being spoiled from any spillage.
4.Apply the mixture with the help of the brush to your hair starting from the tips and then gradually going down to the hair roots. Be careful to cover all the parts of the hair.
5.Keep it for half an hour, checking for any breakage and repeating the application wherever required.
6.Wash your hair with a conditioner shampoo, ensuring that there is no bleach left.
7.To achieve the desired color shade, apply a mixture of the developer and a toner.
Follow the same process using a more quality dye that can last for about 30 weeks and apply a hair conditioner after dyeing so that the color is maintained. Shampoo your hair with an anti bleaching shampoo and apply coconut oil all over your head once a week.
Choosing the perfect color for your hair is important. Choose a color that is lighter in shade than your natural hair. Finish the process of dyeing with a heat treatment and make sure that you re dye your hair after every 6 weeks so that the dye becomes permanent.
How to Dye Your Hair Grey for Guys
How to Dye Your Hair Blonde for Guys(8 to 12 Points)
- If you are dyeing your hair grey for the first time, its ok, but if you are not, then make sure that your hair has been untouched for at least a month before bleaching the next time around.
- Condition your hair with a premium quality hair conditioner that is easily available in the market.
- Consider the tone of your skin before you de your hair grey because there may be irritation of the skin when the color comes in contact with the skin.
- Apply a lotion around your hairline to prevent the dye from trickling down the sides, back and the front.
- Apply the dye gently all over the areas which you want to target, using a hair coloring brush. Watch the process in front of a mirror to ensure that the targeted areas are entirely covered.
- Leave the hair for about 20 minutes to allow the color to settle down.
- Take a shower and rinse your hair properly not allowing any moisture to settle in.
- Cut your hair after dyeing.
- Repeat the process after every 6 months.
How to Maintain Platinum Blonde Hair Men
Keep your platinum blonde hair healthy and bright by following these tips:
- Use quality conditioner and a purple shampoo when taking a shower so that you do not allow any brassy or yellow tones to settle in. This can add shine to your hair and keep your hair protected from the UV rays.
- Tone your hair soon after bleaching
- Use a hair mask that could help deposit the color on your strands and leave your hair soft and healthy.
- Dye your hair platinum blonde once every six months
- Always read the instructions carefully before using any hair product
Some Tips on Highlighting your Hair from Home
- You can choose from a range of highlighting kit which can be used at home, but ensure that the kit is right for your hair length.
- Choose a color that is at least two shades lighter than the natural color of your hair.
- Apply the dye carefully, ensuring that the skin is untouched and wash thoroughly after keeping the dye to settle on the hair for at least 20 minutes.
- Read the instructions carefully before using any product.
10 Guys with grey Hair
This is a stylish yet simple grey hairstyle, where the hair is combed towards the back as also to the sides. Clipped sides and a small quiff at the front combine to make a bold statement.
Slicked Back Iconic Style
With the hair slicked back and a stylish mustache, this hairstyle is a classic one. The power of pomade has made this hairstyle look more stylish.
Side Swept Grey Hair Style
The hair is cut short and swept to one side. The top tapers slightly as it goes to the crown. A non-fussy and stylish haircut, especially for ageing men.
Side Swept Grey Hair Style
This hairstyle is a versatile one and a little messy. The hair on the top is cut to 1.5 to 2 inches and the back and sides trimmed with the scissors. Not much styling is needed for this haircut.
The Slicked Back Undercut
For guys experiencing a receding hairline, this haircut could be an obvious choice. This is a dapper style where the hair is brushed up and the sides are buzzed.
The Mop Style
To have a vintage look this mop style is a unique choice. The hair on the top, as well as the fringes, are cut to 1 inch. The back and the sides have a similar cut, and you can also choose to have a fade.
Inspirational Smooth Grey Haircut
This hairstyle has lots of movement with the swept back hair swooping over. The hair on the top, as well as the fringes, are cut to 2 to 3 inches.
The Spiked Up Hairstyle
This is a voluminous haircut, where the hair is spiked up with a brush and the hair on the top is cut to 1.5 to 2 inches. The length of the hair gradually diminishes as it goes towards the back.
The Silver Fox Spiky
The grey hair is styled to form spikes and to make older men looking the trendiest in this hairstyle. The hair is unkempt and with a short grey beard, the hairstyle looks awesome.
Guys Mature Grey Hairstyle
This is a mature grey hairstyle for guys, where the hair is neatly parted to the left. The beard is closely shaved and compliments the hairstyle. A perfect haircut for formal occasions.