Many questions have been raised as to why guys take ginger beard in spite of having black or brown hair on the head. Red facial hair has grown to be popular and for that reason, it might be that ginger beard is accepted at all workplaces.
Why Your Beard Is Red, Even If Your Hair Isn’t
One of the reasons is that it is your genes that determine the color of your facial hair and it is the pigment that gives growth to colored facial hair.
- According to a recent study, it has been revealed that MC1R, which is a specific gene, plays an important role in the growth and development of red beard.
- A single mutated MC1R gene can cause red hair to grow on the face and on different parts of the body as well.
- You should consider yourself to be lucky if you have the gene that will help you stand out in the crowd with a ginger beard.
- The combination of genes is supposed to be the cause of different colors of hair, sometimes seen in different parts of the body, e.g. chest, armpit, beard, and pubes.
- It is the mutated version of the MC1R gene that results in the growth of ginger hair, which is different from the color of the hair.
- Heredity can also be a reason for red hair and it has been seen that men with a red beard have cited their parents or grandparents to hand down the color of the hair.
Here are 15 Ginger Beard Styles
Michael C Hall Beard Style
The mismatch of the color of his facial hair and the hair is embraced by Michael C Hall, known as David Fisher in the drama series “Six Feet Under”, telecast on HBO. The ginger beard is styled with a short cut.
The Full Ginger Beard
Rocked with a shaped mustache, this full ginger beard style helps you to show the world your personal style.
Connan O Brien Beard Style
Musician, writer producer and television host Connan O Brien wears a medium length ginger beard which looks great with the quiff on the head.
Full Ginger Beard with Thin Mustache
A thin and short mustache pairs well with the neatly trimmed ginger beard. The fullness and the glorious color make the beard to be focused. This is a handsome beard style.
Michael Fassbender Beard Style
This is a grizzy beard style with the ginger beard shaved closely.
Coppery Beard Style
The beard is coppery red and matches well with a coiled red pompadour hairstyle. This coloring is unique and draws attention to a style that is personified.
Henry the VIII Beard Style
The original ginger beard style has made King Henry III famous as is his intelligence and the six marriages.
The Natural Red Beard Style
Red and natural ginger beard has a striking effect on your appearance. Choose a beard style that is natural and let the ginger facial hair do the rest. This is a low maintenance and easy to style.
Full Ginger Beard with Long Mustache
The beard is grown to a fuller length and for the natural ginger color, this beard style stands out in the crowd. A long and well groomed mustache adds to the style.
The Dapper Ginger Delightful Beard Style
The full ginger beard looks sauve and is a dapper style. Keep the beard well trimmed and go for simple beard styles instead of the complicated ones.
Ginger Beard Blinged-Out Style
Beard ornaments can make a ginger beard look absolutely stylish. This is an awesome style when styled perfectly.
Full and Short Ginger Beard
Neatly trimmed full and short ginger beard style can make you look awesome if you have a facial hair that is full. The red tinge makes the style look sexy and masculine.
The Ombre and Reverse Beard
The dip and dyed look makes this salt- and-pepper ginger beard style a distinguished look.
The Outgrown Mid Length Ginger Beard Style
Letting the beard grow to its mid length and messy, this beard style is easy to style because no special effort is required for styling. The red color gives the beard style a personality.
The Creepy Boss Ginger Beard Style
The ginger beard is matched to the red head hair style. This is a creepy red beard style which was highlighted at the New York Art Exhibition.
Table of Content
- Why Your Beard Is Red, Even If Your Hair Isn’t
- Here are 15 Ginger Beard Styles
- Michael C Hall Beard Style
- The Full Ginger Beard
- Connan O Brien Beard Style
- Full Ginger Beard with Thin Mustache
- Michael Fassbender Beard Style
- Coppery Beard Style
- Henry the VIII Beard Style
- The Natural Red Beard Style
- Full Ginger Beard with Long Mustache
- The Dapper Ginger Delightful Beard Style
- Ginger Beard Blinged-Out Style
- Full and Short Ginger Beard
- The Ombre and Reverse Beard
- The Outgrown Mid Length Ginger Beard Style
- The Creepy Boss Ginger Beard Style