Table of Content
Men searching for the masculine and rugged hairstyles can take inspiration from jake gyllenhaal hairstyles that are as popular as those of Ryan Gosling. In his hairstyles, Jake as his short and long hair perfectly balanced to look manly swagger and stylish.
It is through his variety of hairstyles that he has provided sartorial inspiration to others wanting to follow him. Jake, also known as the Dandy Wildman is a different breed when it comes to his hair and beard styles that never goes beyond medium short.
How to get hair like Jake Gyllenhaal
- You will need to keep your hair medium short for styling a range of Jake Gyllenhall hairstyles.
- When it comes to the beard style, never allow your facial hair to grow past medium short to flaunt various styles and to exhibit the masculine swagger along with the hairstyles.
- Most of his hairstyles are pushed back and you will also need to trim own your beard at least once a week.
- Style your hair in a subtle and imperfect way so as to look masculine and to look awkward a little bit, which s the feature of the Jake hairstyles, you will need to have your hair styled tight and high above the temples with a low fade on the sides just above the ears.
- Use a mixture of gel and a styling cream instead of a pomade.
Here we have compiled 10 of the best Jake Gyllenhall hairstyles.
10 Best Jake Gyllenhaal Hair cuts
The Buzz Cut
It is just clippers all around the head to cut the hair short and even. Jake flaunted this hairstyle in quite a few of his roles.
The Crew Cut
Short, subtle and classic, the crew cut is a timeless hairstyle, which an man had flaunted at any point of their life. Jake had often experimented with this hairstyle.
Tousled and Voluminous
The hair is kept longer and tousled to look rugged and masculine. A beard compliments the style well.
This hairstyle is one of Jake’s favorite hairstyle, where he keeps the locks a little longer and is a clean and smart style. The slicked back works well with a range of hairstyles like the undercut.
Short with Low Fade Sides
The hair is cut short all through and the sides have a low fade. Jake was seen in this hairstyle in quite a few films.
Although the Quiff may not be among the top hairstyles, Jake had often flaunted this hair style for the stylish and smart approach. The fringes at the front are lifted with the sides being long or short.
Formal Short and Straight (Chocolate)
The sides and the back are cropped short, making this hairstyle tidy and neat. The hair at the sides and the back blend with the longer hair on the top, which is long enough to be swept or given a height.
Medium Brunette Short Straight Casual
The hair is cropped short and blends into the hair at the top that is jagged to have more texture and height. Best suited for men with a round face.
Wavy and Short Casual
The back and the sides are cropped short and blends into the longer hair on the top, which is wavy and has a height and volume.
Casual Short and Straight
The back and the sides have been kept short with the top having a razor cut to look messy and choppy. This hairstyle is simple and fun.
You can hop in to any barber shop and ask him for any of the Jake Gyllenhaal hairstyle, which are easy o do and need little maintenance.