Most men take to bleach their hair when they realize that the numbers of gray strands have outnumbered the naturally colored hair, and when it comes to choosing the bleaching color, platinum is one of the common choices that men favor the most.
There are two ways by which you can color your hair platinum blonde, one, the DIY method and the other, by visiting a salon. While the first option can give you the comfort and ease of your home, the second option can help you to color your hair by taking the help of a professional barber.
How to Dye Your Hair Blonde for Guys
- If you are bleaching your hair for the first time, its ok, but if you are not, then make sure that your hair has been untouched for at least a month before bleaching the next time around.
- Condition your hair with a premium quality hair conditioner that is easily available in the market.
- Consider the tone of your skin before you bleach because there may be irritation of the skin when the color comes in contact with the skin.
- Apply a lotion around your hairline to prevent the dye from trickling down the sides, back and the front.
- Apply the dye gently all over the areas which you want to target, using a hair coloring brush. Watch the process in front of a mirror to ensure that the targeted areas are entirely covered.
- Leave the hair for about 20 minutes to allow the color to settle down.
- Take a shower and rinse your hair properly not allowing any moisture to settle in.
- Cut your hair after dyeing.
- Repeat the process after every 6 months.
How to Maintain Platinum Blonde Hair Men
Keep your platinum blonde hair healthy and bright by following these tips:
- Use quality conditioner and a purple shampoo when taking a shower so that you do not allow any brassy or yellow tones to settle in. This can add shine to your hair and keep your hair protected from the UV rays.
- Tone your hair soon after bleaching
- Use a hair mask that could help deposit the color on your strands and leave your hair soft and healthy.
- Dye your hair platinum blonde once every six months
- Always read the instructions carefully before using any hair product
Some Tips on Highlighting Your Hair from Home
- You can choose from a range of highlighting kit which can be used at home, but ensures that the kit is right for your hair length.
- Choose a color that is at least two shades lighter than the natural color of your hair.
- Apply the dye carefully, ensuring that the skin is untouched and wash thoroughly after keeping the dye to settle on the hair for at least 20 minutes.
- Read the instructions carefully before using any product.
10 Guys With Platinum Blonde Men
Medium Hair with a Quiff
The hair is bleached in platinum white color matching the skin tone and the hair on the top is given a height and styled with a quiff. One of the modern bleached hairstyles for men.
Platinum Faded Combined Hairstyle
The hair is bleached in a combination of black and platinum color. The hair on the top is kept long and the sides are undercut. This combination gives the cool appearance. The hair is given a volume and a lift for the purpose.
Straight Hair Platinum Bleached
Hairstyles with bangs are always trendy and this one is no exception. The straight hair is bleached in platinum color and the bangs fall over the forehead up to the eyebrows. The sides are kept relatively shorter to give a sleek appearance.
Slick Back Platinum Bleached Hairstyle
Get your hair bleached in platinum and slick back the hair to make a classic hairstyle. Using a quality styling product is important to do this hairstyle, You can do the bleaching at home using the comb to push back the hair in repeated motions or visit your barber for a perfect platinum bleached hairstyle.
High Fade Platinum Blonde Pomp with Quiff
The hair is bleached Platinum blonde and a high fade pompadour is styled. A quiff is created and the sides are cut short. This gives the appearance of a trendy and smart hair style.
Blonde Soft and Flaxen Curls
The shoulder length waves are highlighted by the white highlights which gives this hairstyle a multi dimensional and contemporary look.
The Bowl Cut Design
This is an eye catching platinum blonde hair style, where the style resembles a bowl cut design.
The Classic Side Part
The classic side part can match men with dense gray hair, regardless of the age. You can look great and bad boy with the gray or silver dye being applied meticulously.
Snow white hair can look intimidating with this short chop hair style for gray hair. With the hair on the top is cut to mid length and styled flat, the sides are cut short. Use of natural products can accentuate the hairstyle, which looks messy and full of fun.
Brush Up Platinum Hairstyle
The brush up platinum hairstyle for gray hair can add a dramatic statement and add weight to the style, communicating sophistication. The overall length of the hair can be kept to 3 inches, with the top slightly shorter. Using a brush, style the hair upward with the back and the sides trimmed with a scissor.
With a platinum blonde hairstyle you can stamp a sign of authority that could make others turn around their heads.
Table of Content
- How to Maintain Platinum Blonde Hair Men
- Some Tips on Highlighting Your Hair from Home
- 10 Guys With Platinum Blonde Men
- Medium Hair with a Quiff
- Platinum Faded Combined Hairstyle
- Straight Hair Platinum Bleached
- Slick Back Platinum Bleached Hairstyle
- High Fade Platinum Blonde Pomp with Quiff
- Blonde Soft and Flaxen Curls
- The Bowl Cut Design
- The Classic Side Part
- Short Chop
- Brush Up Platinum Hairstyle