Table of Content
- How to Get Long Hair With an Undercut
- Here are 20 long hair undercut ideas
- The Man Bun Undercut
- The Loose Long Hair Undercut
- Slicked Back Messy Undercut
- All Over Length Undercut
- Long Hair Undercut with Thin Shaved Part
- Curly Hair Undercut
- The Flowing Long Hair Undercut
- Hard Part Slicked Undercut
- The Pony Tail Undercut
- Long Hair Undercut with long Beard
- The Braided Undercut
- The Rough and Tough Undercut
- The Neat Undercut with Hard Part
- Undercut with Designs
- Curly Hairstyle with Shaved Sides
Undercut Long Hair Guys: One of the latest approaches to men’s hair styling is the long undercut, which can be easily distinguished from the shorter version. You may call this hairstyle sexy and would definitely make any dude look younger and taller. Worn greatly by hipsters, the long undercut has more hair on the top and is somewhat similar to a Mohawk with the sides shaved in varying styles.
How to Get Long Hair With an Undercut
- The long hair can be styled in a variety of styles, but for the long undercut, you will need to have a buzz cut on the sides.
- The hair on the top is kept to about 6 inches and the sides shaved in a variation of high to low undercuts.
- You can experiment with various settings when it comes to keeping the hair on the top to a longer length ( 2 to 6 inches ) and the buzz on the sides to a shorter length ( 4 to 5 inches ).
Here are 20 long hair undercut ideas
The Man Bun Undercut
This is an iconic hair style, where the long hair is slicked to the back and a knot styled . The hair at the front has some shine and volume, which makes this hairstyle one of the hipster styles.
The Loose Long Hair Undercut
With a messy styling, this long hair undercut looks classic, especially with the long hair on the top creating a variation with the loose undercut.
Slicked Back Messy Undercut
If you like the idea of a slick-back but don’t like the idea of having something super slick and neat, then this is for you.
All Over Length Undercut
You can have an undercut with length all over and keep the hair long on the top for a product to weigh down.
Long Hair Undercut with Thin Shaved Part
The hair all over the head is long and combined with a thin shaved part. The fade finishes to the groomed beard to make this hairstyle attractive.
Curly Hair Undercut
Great choice for men with wavy or curly hair, this undercut style looks great, especially with the sides closely cut. The longer longs are groomed carefully to make this undercut style a unique choice.
The Flowing Long Hair Undercut
The long hair flows over the forehead with the sides having a medium undercut.
Hard Part Slicked Undercut
The hair is slicked to one side and a hard part styled on the other side. Looks great with a well groomed beard.
The Pony Tail Undercut
The long hair is pulled back to form a ponytail and the sides have a high undercut. A fully grown beard adds to the style.
Long Hair Undercut with long Beard
The long hair is pulled to the back and a ring styled. A well groomed long beard makes this hairstyle even more out of the way.
The Braided Undercut
The long hair at the top is styled into a braid and a ponytail is created at the back. The sides have a medium undercut and a hard part.
The Rough and Tough Undercut
This undercut hairstyle looks rough and tough, especially with the ruffled hair and an unkempt long hair style.
The Neat Undercut with Hard Part
The hair is combed neatly to one side with the other side having a hard part. A long beard style makes the haircut complete.
Undercut with Designs
The designs make this undercut more significant with the hair combed to one side and the sideburns continuing to a beard.
Curly Hairstyle with Shaved Sides
Flaunting curly undercut hairstyles can always look sexy, especially if you have natural curls. Otherwise, you can have your hair curled and then have the sides shaved. The beard and the designs add to the sophistication.