Men who have lesser time to pay attention to their hair grooming, but at the same time want to flaunt the trendiest hairstyles have a range of quick and easy to do hairstyles that can be effortlessly done. Hair grooming experts have shown how effortlessly and quickly hairdressing can be done that look awesome.
For preparing your hair for a quick and easy styling, you will have to shampoo your hair to get rid of any dirt or grease and use hair products for conditioning and dandruff every week. There are two ways of hair styling in an effortless and quick way.
Style One – Two Minute Version of DIY Hair
- Towel dry your hair after a shower and dress your hair into place using a brush.
- Make a side part Add P&P Putty which is pre-styled.
- Apply to your hair running through the hair and to the scalp, after emulsifying the product for dissolving.
- Cover the shaft of your hair entirely and blow dry against the grain to give a lift.
- Work more putty into your hair and then piece out for separation.
Style Two – Lazy Day with DIY Hair
- Start the process in the same way as above.
- Comb the hair quickly in a haphazard way as soon as the hair becomes dry so that the hair falls into place.
- Apply the Putty in the same way as above and then let the hair take its shape without using a dryer.
- Get the hair dressed and move on to work, twist and break up the hair.
- The low shine high hold product will do the rest.
10 Best Quick Hairstyles for Men That Look AWESOME!
This is quick and easy to do hairstyle, where the bangs are spiked and brushed back to one side. Both the sides have a medium undercut.
Mohawk with Edgy Bangs
This hairstyle is a Mohawk style with the bangs cit to make them edgy. This hairdo will take only a few minutes.
Mohawk with Bangs
The hair is styled into a Mohawk with the bangs being given a volume and a lift. The use of a comb is the main feature of this hairstyle.
Tapered and Textured Hairstyle
The hair is given a volume and texture by applying a product and then brushed back. The front is tapered using a brush through the hair in a repeated manner.
Thick Hair Pompadour
The Pompadour hairstyle is easy and quick to do, especially if you have thick hair. This is an age-old hairstyle and with a little bit of practice, you can do it at home.
Sexy and Short
The hair is cut short and spiked up to look sexy. The sides have a slight fade to add to the appeal.
French Crop with Fade
The hair is styled into a French Crop and the sides have a fade. This is a DIY haircut, which will need only a few minutes to style.
Short Natural Waves
You will need to run your fingers through to set the hair in a wavy style. This haircut has a classical glamour and looks to be unintentional.
Blonde Cool Hairstyle
Blonde your hair and brush your hair towards the back and one side. The sides have an undercut to match the style. An effortless way for hair styling.
Classic Slicked Back
The hair has an added volume and is slicked back. A part is made on one side and both the sides are closely shaved.
These hairstyles are quick and easy to style. You can do them at home and for more hairstyles, you can choose from the range of DIY hairstyles.
Table of Content
- Style One – Two Minute Version of DIY Hair
- Style Two – Lazy Day with DIY Hair