Punk Hairstyles for Guys: For those who are rebellious in nature and do not care about authoritarianism or anarchy, and like to go about in their own ways, can be termed as a punk. When it comes to their hairstyles, they flaunt them in their own way, deviating from the conventional or contemporary hairstyles.
The punk hairstyles for guys are not only innovative, but also demonstrates a feeling of carelessness about what others think. Spikes, Mohawks and Faux hawk hairstyles are the most common punk hairstyles male The dreadlocks, bihawk, liberty spikes, “bitch” handles and trihawk are some of the other mens punk hairstyles that have been created by punks after extensive research on how best they can look with different punk hairstyles men.
If you are interested to know how to do punk hairstyles, you can follow these steps.
How To Do Punk Hairstyles
- Keep your not more than chin length, but if you want to stick to something innovative, long hair is also accepted, depending upon the hairstyle being flaunted.
- Dye your hair with an uncommon color like red, green, blue, black or pink, which are against the mainstream hairstyles. Use a quality conditioner or shampoo to prevent the color from fading.
- Part the hair into sections, most preferably, choosing an area in front of a mirror. This part of styling is important, and it is suggested that you take the help of expert hands.
- Using a comb, brush the dye gently onto the hair. You can use aluminum foils if you want to highlight or streak the hair.
- After washing the hair after the dye has become permanent, cut your hair to the length as desired. You can use an electric razor, and trim the split ends.
- The last part is styling your hair. Choose the hairstyle you want to wear, and have a professional barber helping you in the styling.
- End up with using a quality hair spray to keep the hair in proper shape.
40 Best Punk Hairstyles for Boys and Men
Now that you have come to know about male punk hairstyles and how to style them, why not choose from these 15 punk hairstyles for men, which have been carefully selected from over 80 punk hairstyles guys.
Mohawk Red Spiky Hairstyle
This is an impressive punk haircut men, where the Mohawks are about a foot in height and colored red to make others turn their heads.
Shaved Curly Punk Hairstyle
This is one of the innovative punk hairstyles guys, where the sides are completely shaved and the curly hair styled to add height to the volume at the top. Some strands fall over the forehead.
You can notice the multicolored hair matching with the tattoo on the arms and body, to make this punk hair men style a unique one. This hairstyle is definitely challenging.
The Personality Punk Hairstyle
This is completely a personality punk hairstyle, where the hair locks are styled into blue spikes. This is really one of the eye catching punk hairstyles for guys.
The Punk Pompadour
This is a great punk hairstyle, where the entire volume of hair is given a considerable height and shaped like a pyramid on the top. A sense of unique personality.
Fauxhawk Diamond Pattern Hairstyle
You can notice this hairstyle to be completely out of the norms. With the hair dyed light blue and spiked, and the sides styled with diamond pattern, this mens punk hair style is certainly eye catching.
The Short Shaved Punk Hairstyle
The sides are shaved short with a clear line of demarcation, and the hair on the top is styled in a semi pompadour design.
Mohawk Punk Style for Older Men
Older men also have a right to wear the punk hairstyles, as this one demonstrates. The Spiky Mohawk is styled only at the certre of the head, and is complemented with a beard style.
Red Hot Faux Hawk
This is one of the pop punk hairstyles for guys, which are perfect for young men. The hair is colored in dark red brown, with the hair spiked and tapered from the neckline.
Short Dark Punk
This hairstyle involves cutting the hair to shorter length and then styled to form a semi pompadour. The pompadour is made a little messy to add to the style.
Undercut hairstyles are the most popular punk hairstyles men. The Short Undercut features longer hair on the top with trimmed sides to give the hairstyle a flattering appearance.
Sides Shaved Messy
This hairstyle involves keeping the hair on the top medium in length and made messy, with the sides and the back having an undercut.
Geometric Shaved Head
This hairstyle is a great punk hairstyle for short hair, where the ultra short hair gives a distinct appearance to the geometric pattern of the hair style.
Punk Dark Hairstyle
This is one of the punk haircuts for guys, which is styled with long spikes falling over the forehead, with some part covering the other sides. This hairstyle is sexy looking.
The Skinhead Punk Hairstyle
This hairstyle is a spin of the classic punk style, where the head is clean shaved and the rest left naturally as it is. A shade of color may be added.
With male punk hairstyles being flaunted in different patterns, a wise choice should be made so as to match the shape of your face and head. It is best to seek the help of professional barbers to help you choose the right type among punk hairstyles for guys.
Image Source: Featured Image,
Table of Content
- How To Do Punk Hairstyles
- 40 Best Punk Hairstyles for Boys and Men
- Mohawk Red Spiky Hairstyle
- Shaved Curly Punk Hairstyle
- Technicolor Mohawk
- The Personality Punk Hairstyle
- The Punk Pompadour
- Fauxhawk Diamond Pattern Hairstyle
- The Short Shaved Punk Hairstyle
- Mohawk Punk Style for Older Men
- Red Hot Faux Hawk
- Short Dark Punk
- Short Undercut
- Sides Shaved Messy
- Geometric Shaved Head
- Punk Dark Hairstyle
- The Skinhead Punk Hairstyle