“Laser Hair Growth Devices: A Safer Way to Combat Hair Thinning and Increase Hair Re-Growth”
Though it is relatively a new technology, its promising results have gained quite the popularity.
However: Among several models, only few are worthy of your time and money.
A reliable laser hair growth device will surely pass through these considerations…
1. Type: They come in four variants – cap, helmet, band and comb.
- Helmet or Cap – helpful to deal with overall hair loss.
- Band – deals with hair thinning only in the crown area.
- Combs – to deal with hair loss in concentrated areas.
2. Laser Count:
It represents the number of laser lights present on the device. Higher the number, better the coverage area.
3. FDA Approval:
Having FDA certification assures safety. It means the product has passed rigorous tests to determine safety.
We have shortlisted a few products based on these fundamental considerations. These are by far the Best Laser Hair Growth Devices that have shown promising results in millions of people across the world.
BONUS: If you want to analyze deep into laser hair growth devices like how they work, who should choose it, how to choose it, and other related stuff, then check our “Ultimate Guide”.
7 Best Laser Hair Growth Devices
|Laser Hair Growth Devices||Type||Laser Count||FDA Cleared||Timeline (months)||Buy Now|
|iRestore Laser Hair Growth System||Helmet||51||Yes||3-6 months||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|HairMax Ultima 9 Classic Laser Comb||Comb||9||Yes||6 months||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|illumiflow Laser Cap||Cap||272||Yes||1-3 months||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|CapillusUltra Mobile Laser Therapy Cap||Cap||82||Yes||6-12 months||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Theradome PRO Laser Hair Growth Helmet||Helmet||80||Yes||3-5 months||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|HairMax Hair Growth Laser Cap||Band||41||Yes||3-6 months||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|iGrow Laser Hair Growth Helmet||Helmet||51||Yes||3 months||CHECK ON AMAZON|
7 Best Laser Hair Growth Devices Reviews
1. iRestore Laser Hair Growth System
iRestore Laser Hair Growth Helmet System is a safe, non-invasive and clinically proven device that works on treating hair loss in both men and women. It stimulates hair follicles to grow thicker and fuller hair.
Helmet offers a powerful combination of 51 medical-grade lasers and LEDs that shoot the hair follicles with a perfect wavelength of 650nm. You can start noticing the results from the second month of usage.
- Type: Helmet
- Laser count: 51 medical-grade lasers
- FDA cleared: Yes
- Timeline: 3-6 months
- It uses clinical-strength laser technology to treat hair thinning, balding and receding hairline.
- The helmet features an ergonomic design that looks perfect and distributes the weight evenly.
- You can use it for 3-4 times a week and 25 minutes per session.
- It is light in weight and weighs only 2.6lbs.
- The helmet can be used by both men and women.
- It’s a durable, effective, and comfortable device.
- It is easy to use and comes with a remote and battery.
- The helmet can be used as a hands-free or cordless device.
- It is safe to use with hair growth products such as Rogaine.
- Helmet comes with a time display.
- You should keep it for charging overnight before using it.
2. HairMax Ultima 9 Classic Laser Comb
If you are suffering from hair thinning or hair loss at a small area of your scalp, the HairMax Ultima Laser Comb can be very helpful. With a parting comb and 9 classic laser lights, the comb makes sure that the lasers penetrate successfully to the hair follicles and stimulate the hair growth.
- Type: Comb
- Laser count: 9 medical-grade lasers
- FDA cleared: Yes
- Timeline: 6 months
- The laser diodes are places closely within the comb to provide a uniform and consistent delivery of laser light to the hair follicles.
- The comb has 9 medical-grade lasers but no LEDs.
- It is a compact and easy-to-use device.
- For more targeted treatments, you get a hair parting teeth along with the package.
- It is a cordless comb.
- You can use it for 10-12 minutes a day for effective results.
- The comb uses red light treatment.
- It comes at an affordable price.
- It might get tiring after a point when you hold the comb for longer.
3. illumiflow Laser Cap
The illumiflow Laser Cap is a Class II Medical Device that is 100% safe and effective to use. It is one of the most cost-effective FDA-cleared laser caps available in the market with 272 premium laser diodes.
The cap does not have LED lights and offers full coverage. The calibrated lasers (with a wavelength of 650nm) penetrate the scalp effectively, thereby reaching the base of hair follicles. It works on strengthening, rejuvenating, and re-growing the hair.
- Type: Cap
- Laser count: 272 medical-grade lasers
- FDA cleared: Yes
- Timeline: 1-3 months
- It can be used with other hair growth products.
- You can use the cap every day for around 30 minutes.
- The cap features an advanced cooling technology to protect lasers.
- The cap provides full coverage to your head.
- There are plenty of laser lights embedded in the cap.
- The battery life of the cap is great.
- It features an automatic shut-off timer.
- You get a warranty of 5 years for the product.
- You can use the cap for up to 20,000 sessions (each session of 20-30 minutes).
- It requires a minimal time commitment.
- The cap is a bit expensive.
4. CapillusUltra Mobile Laser Therapy Cap
Wearing the CapillusUltra Mobile Laser Therapy Cap for 6 minutes per day provides your scalp and the hair follicles with consistent laser energy. This results in an average of 51% more hair within a time span of 17 weeks.
With a success rate of 95%, the cap is very useful in reversing the process of hair loss in both men and women. The cap features only laser technology without any interference of LED lights in the interior.
- Type: Cap
- Laser count: 82 medical-grade lasers
- FDA cleared: Yes
- Timeline: 6-12 months
- The cap is clinically proven and FDA cleared to provide an effective treatment for hair loss.
- You can treat the scalp comfortable with this flexible fitting cap.
- The cap features some amazing safety features. It has special sensors that trigger the light only when you wear the cap.
- It is a thin and discreet cap and can be worn anywhere.
- The cap uses red light therapy to treat the scalp with a laser light wavelength of 640-650nm.
- You can use it comfortably for 6 minutes every day.
- It is cordless.
- It is very easy to use. You can simply press the turn on/off button and use it.
- The cap uses 82 medical-grade lasers to provide maximum coverage.
- It takes a bit longer to start showing the results.
5. Theradome PRO Laser Hair Growth Helmet
Theradome is an award-winning brand that designs medical devices to enhance the beauty of you. It is specifically famous for developing hair restoring devices that are sure to make you feel better.
This PRO LH80 hair growth helmet from the brand has 80 high-quality lasers that are effective enough to infuse powerful red light into your scalp, so you can expect your hair to start regrowing within 4 weeks of usage.
These lasers not only stimulate the hair follicles but also enhance the production of keratin, so your hair growth cycle is maintained.
Moreover, this helmet has been clinically tested and FDA has declared it to be safe for use by anyone.
Using this helmet, you can see your hair growing thick within 2 months and by the end of 5 months, you can see the baby hairs growing.
Coming to the features, the helmet contains soft rubber pegs and foam pads to comfortably sit on your head. Moreover, it comes with a rechargeable battery that lasts for 8 sessions at once.
Measuring 11.61 x 7.87 x 5.12 inches, this helmet comes in a universal size that suits all head sizes.
Furthermore, the brand offers a 6-months money back guarantee on this product, so you can either replace the helmet or request for a refund of the money you paid in case of any defects.
- Type: Helmet
- Laser count: 51 medical-grade lasers
- FDA cleared: Yes
- Timeline: 3-5 months
- You must use it for 20 minutes during each session.
- For best results, use it 2 times in a week.
- There’s a built-in speaker with voice guidance to help you track the session.
- Lightweight (672 grams).
- Quick results.
- Battery lasts long.
- Best customer service.
- Nothing specific to mention.
6. HairMax Laser Hair Growth Band
HairMax is a premium brand that builds hair growth products with the best technologies being embedded.
This laser band from the brand contains 41 laser lights that together release a power output of 1230mW. So, it is powerful enough to make your hair thick and also stimulate the follicles for regrowth.
The band can be placed on the head in 6 different positions that make up to 246 lasers covering your head. With its compatibility to be placed in various positions, you can use this band on the areas of the scalp that specifically require hair growth.
You can blindly trust this device as it has got 8 clearances from the FDA and also has acquired licenses from 14 Indian medical institutions.
Coming to the features, the band has the teeth with adequate parting to ensure maximum laser light enters the hair follicles for maximum results. So, you can use this headband just for 3 minutes for 3 times in a week and see visible changes in hair growth.
Moreover, it comes with a charging cradle that also acts as a stand to store the band. As it is rechargeable, you can use this band wherever you go even during travel.
The brand also offers a 2-years warranty on the product against all the manufacturing defects.
- Type: Band
- Laser count: 41 lasers
- FDA cleared: Yes
- Timeline: 3 to 6 months
- Weighs just 7.1 oz and is extremely comfortable.
- You get 129 new hairs per square inch after 6 months.
- Along with the band you get a rechargeable battery, power cord and a user manual.
- Perfect for home use and also while travelling.
- Increases the density of hair.
- Hair regrows in 4months.
- Flexible band.
- Snug fit.
- 2-year warranty
- Nothing specific to mention.
7. iGrow Laser Hair Growth Helmet
iGrow Hair Growth Helmet is one of the most effective LLLT devices to treat hair thinning. It uses red light energy at an optimal wavelength and power. The photo biomodulation helps in treating damaged hair follicles and provides thicker hair.
The helmet has adjustable headphones, moveable spacing columns, and rotating weight distribution. It also offers 5 pre-defined programs to choose from. You can select the program depending on the hair loss pattern that you are facing.
- Type: Helmet
- Laser count: 51
- FDA cleared: Yes
- Timeline: 3 months
- The helmet is highly effective and comes with a headphone along with an aux cord to watch or play anything.
- You can use the device for 20-30 minutes a day for 2-3 times per week.
- The helmet uses a combination of red laser lights and LEDs with a wavelength of 655nm.
- One size fits everyone.
- It features and convenient and hands-free design.
- The helmet can be used as a cordless device.
- You can use it with other hair growth products.
- It is lightweight and convenient to use.
What Should You Look For In an At-Home Laser Hair Growth Device?
If you are unaware of how to choose the best laser hair growth device, then the below guide is quite helpful. We have gathered all the information necessary to make an informed choice that satisfies your unique hair needs.
Choosing the Right Type of Laser Hair Growth Device
Based on their coverage and operational aspects, these devices are categorized into four different variants that include laser combs, laser helmets, laser bands, and laser caps.
An ideal option among them depends on the user’s hair growth requirements. To help you make the right choice, we have provided a detail description of each type below.
1. Laser Combs
The laser combs are hand-held devices which look similar to a comb. They are equipped with 2 to 8 medical grade laser lights or LEDs and patented hair parting teeth.
These lights are actually located at the end of teeth for a close and focused contact on the hair follicles. So, when you comb the hair using this device, the laser will penetrate every follicle and stimulate hair growth.
As most of them come with ergonomically shaped handle, using it will not strain your arms. These combs are offer a cordless operation and can be charged easily using rechargeable batteries.
Suitable For: As it has fewer number of lasers compared to helmets or caps, laser combs are recommended for people with less hair fall, scalp irritation.
Important Note: For efficient results, you have to use laser comb for at least 10 minutes and 3 to 4 times a week.
2. Laser Helmets
As the name implies, it looks similar to a helmet. They have coverage area compared to laser caps and bands.
The laser helmets are equipped with powerful combination of red lights and lasers. The total number of lights varies from 50-100 LEDs and this contributes to a lot of LED light. These lights are installed in the inner shell of the helmet while the outer shell is made from a lightweight material.
The power source for laser helmets differs from model to model. While some devices can be plugged into a regular electric outlet, others contain rechargeable batteries. The latter offers a wireless treatment session so they are travel-friendly as well.
The device is quite user-friendly. All you have to do is place it over your head and turn the device on. With cordless models, you can engage yourself in other activities while wearing the helmet.
Laser helmets come in many styles so you can choose any one based on your taste. Some models even offer timer feature where the device turns off automatically after reaching the allotted time. These helmets are adjustable so that they fit every head size.
Suitable For: They are recommended for people with heavy hair fall, male-pattern baldness and female-pattern baldness.
Important Note: Each session takes approximately 25 minutes to provide efficient results. You may have to repeat once in every 2 weeks.
3. Laser Caps
Laser helmets and laser caps are similar in many ways that include covering most of the head and laser diodes located inside the cap.
As these caps look like a baseball cap or a regular cap, you can wear them anywhere you want without feeling self-conscious. And moreover, you can also do your regular chores while the laser cap.
These caps are very convenient to use as the rechargeable batteries provide a continuous source of power to them.
The main difference between laser cap and laser helmet is – the laser technology used in laser cap is not as powerful as that of the technology used in helmets. Thus, the treatment time taken by caps is almost double as that of a helmet.
Another thing to keep in mind is that, laser caps are available in sizes. So, if you purchase a wrong choice, it will not show any results.
Suitable for: You can use this laser hair growth device if you have medium hair fall.
Important Note: To achieve effective results, you have to use it for a maximum of 6 minutes per session and once in every 2 to 3 weeks.
4. Laser Band
They look similar to normal hair band that stretches from one ear to another ear. However, they are thicker in width and equipped with laser lights or LEDs that emit red light and patented parting teeth. The wavelength of the red light helps in stimulating hair growth and prevents hair fall.
They are the most affordable option compared to other types of laser hair growth devices. The main drawback of this model is that it requires manual assistance.
Suitable For: If you are experiencing female pattern baldness or hair loss in crown area, then laser bands are the right choice.
Important Note: You have to use the laser band for at least 3 minutes continuously per session for 3 to 4 weeks to notice the results.
Factors to Consider While Purchasing a Laser Hair Growth Device
Below, you can explore different factors and their in-depth description. This information helps to choose reliable and durable device.
1. FDA Clearance
We highly recommend to consider this factor first because if it is not safe to use then there is no point in exploring the model further.
FDA stands for Food and Drug Administration and they never approve any device that can cause harm, burns or other skin issues.
If the device has failed to pass FDA clearance, then it means that they have several side effects that are dangerous to people. Any laser hair growth device with FDA clearance or certification is completely safe to use.
Thus, while selecting a device, make sure it is cleared by the FDA. Though it doesn’t represent effectiveness of the laser device, it ensures you of the safety which is very important in such devices.
2. Number of Laser Lights
Efficiency of the laser hair growth device depends on the number of lights it has. Basic thumb rule you have to remember is – higher the number of lights, better will be the scalp coverage.
While using a comb, you might not feel the need for extra or too many lights as you keep the comb moving all over the scalp. Hence, the distribution works fine here.
However, while using a laser helmet, cap, or band, the total number of lights matter a lot. Without enough light, you are not going to achieve the desired coverage. However, if you decide on buying a device with lesser lights, you will have to keep moving it to provide maximum coverage.
For achieving efficient results, it is important to choose a model that emit right wavelength range. It is usually measured in terms of nanometers.
Actually, red light wavelength between 630 to 670nm is considered the sweet spot that can stimulate hair follicles.
But if you have severe hair fall, then we recommend to go for a wavelength ranging from 780 to 950nm as it is capable of penetrating into deep tissues for increasing blood circulation and encouraging hair growth.
You will find some devices in the market that are very cheap. Such devices may emit less than the average wavelength which will not have any effect on the hair growth. Thus, you should be extremely careful before spending on a laser hair growth device.
Important Note: If you are experiencing hair loss due to underlying health conditions or hormonal imbalance, then using the laser lights in these wavelengths can lead to side effects. In such cases, get a doctor consultation before using it.
4. Cycle or Session Time
It is important to consider how long and how many times you have to use the product in a week. Usually, it depends on the type of laser hair growth device.
However, there can also be slight variation depending on the brand. Generally, a laser treatment session can vary between 3 minutes to 30 minutes and 3-4 times a week for a few months. Below are the average time durations based on the type.
|Type of Laser Hair Growth Device||Time Duration Per Session|
|Laser Helmets||25 to 30 minutes|
|Laser Caps||6 minutes|
|Laser Bands||3 minutes|
|Laser Combs||10 minutes|
And finally, you have to also check how many months it takes to start noticing the results. Some of them take 3 months while others may take 12 months. It is usually mentioned on the product specifications by the manufacturer. If you are impatient to see the results, then choose a model that takes least the amount of time.
5. Convenience and Portability
Most of the laser hair growth devices are portable. The laser helmet is bit bulkier compared to others. But laser bands, laser caps and laser combs are light in weight, easy to carry and ideal choice for frequent travelers.
When it comes to convenience, laser caps, bands and helmets are comfortable as you can complete other tasks while wearing it. And moreover, you can even wear laser caps outdoors while walking or gardening. Laser combs are not hands-free and needs manual intervention during the treatment.
However, when you compare them with visiting doctors or going for a hair spa treatment regularly, all of these devices are convenient.
The laser hair growth devices are a bit expensive. Out of all the 4 types, the combs are the affordable ones as their price ranges between $30 to $300. The average price range of laser caps is between $200 to $1500. Laser caps and helmets cost between $900 to $2000 or more.
Even though the LLLT devices are expensive, they are worth investing in as they promote hair growth.
You can consider them as a one-time investment that helps you in the long run. When compared to a visit to a professional, these devices make up for a decent investment.
Not only LLLT devices are reliable, but they are also durable and can be used for a long period of time. It can also be used by multiple members of the family.
Even though these devices are safe to use, you must look for the warranty period that it offers. Laser hair growth devices usually comes with warranty duration between 12 to 18 months. Some manufacturers even offer a money-back guarantee if they fail to impress you with their product. Warranty also helps you with any technical issues in the long run.
How Does an At-Home Laser Hair Growth Device Work?
The working principle of a laser hair growth device has lot of scientific and technological names. To help you understand the process easily, we have decoded the science behind this process below.
Using laser light technology for hair growth is similar to watering plants. Just like plants absorb water, our hair follicles also absorb the light energy, resulting a series of after-effects that support hair growth.
The light energy used in these devices comes with wavelength ranging from 630 to 670 nanometres. At this wavelength, the red light emitted by the laser can penetrate deep into the cellular level.
Once the light and heat from the laser is absorbed, it results in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) through photochemical reaction at cellular level. This in turn results in…
- Nitric oxide and energy release in hair follicles
- Stimulated metabolic processes
- Improves nutrient and oxygen delivery
All these things reverse the effects of dihydrotestosterone (DTH). Due to regular exposure to read light or laser light, hair follicles start anagen phase and try to stay in it for longer time, resulting hair re-growth.
Does LLLT (Laser hair growth therapy) Actually Work?
Theoretically, low-level laser therapy is known to stimulate the hair re-growth and decrease the hair loss. So, it used as a treatment for several hair related problems that include thinning hair, androgenic alopecia, hair loss conditions and others.
However, we are still not sure whether they can re-grow the hair on bald areas or not. Researches are still going on whether they are suitable for everyone or depend on the hair conditions.
Some of the same studies that have concluded that laser hair growth device actually works are mentioned below for your reference.
- According to a study, a group of 188 women and 146 men were given a laser comb. They were offered the treatment thrice a week for continuously 26 weeks. While none of them faced any side-effect of the device, the majority of them saw a decline in the hair loss pattern and had thicker and fuller hair.
- NCBI published another study where 110 patients were a part of a study used HairMaxLaserComb along with a sham device. All the patients who used laser comb saw an improvement in the hair density and the re-growth.
- According to the reviews of the users, they are safe to use and works effectively on both FPHL (Female Pattern Hair Loss) and MPHL (Male Pattern Hair Loss). The success rates of these devices are very high.
As per the analysis conducted by several studies, the result of using LLLT devices varies from one person to another.
It has been found that the device is more effective with people facing moderate hair loss issues than the severe ones. Thus, it is always good to start the treatment as soon as you notice it.
One thing to remember is this laser hair growth technology does not work on reversing baldness. However, if you are suffering from hair thinning, you can give them a boost by using a laser comb or any other LLLT device.
Who Should Use A Laser Hair Growth Device?
The LLLT devices can be used by anyone. However, the effectiveness depends on the hair condition you are dealing with. They work best in the following situations:
- If you are suffering from a hereditary hair loss issue (such as androgenic alopecia).
- If you are suffering from DHT (dihydrotestosterone). If this is stunting your hair growth, using light therapy can be helpful. It won’t work on eliminating DHT. Instead, the light treatment allows more nutrients to reach the hair follicles and negate the effect of DHT, thereby promoting hair growth.
- If you had a hair transplant before, red light therapy can turn out to be useful to you.
Safety Tips To Follow While Using A Laser Hair Growth Device
Here are a few precautions that you must take while using any of the hair growth device:
- The major cause of hair loss is associated with inflammation that is caused due to chemical-based shampoos or conditioners. To ensure that there is no irritation on your scalp, use a medicated shampoo and conditioner.
- Shampoos with keratin as a core ingredient are very helpful in dealing with hair breakage. Using such shampoos can moisturize your hair and maintain healthy mane.
- You should use a conditioner after shampooing your hair. It helps in preventing damaged hair.
- Don’t use any of the LLLT devices if you have applied hair spray, gel, or any other hair product.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: It usually takes around 12 to 24 weeks to see the results if they are used regularly as recommended or prescribed. Usually, a session lasts for at least 3 to 25 minutes based on the type of device you are using. According to the studies, most of the people in the research have reported seeing results after 8 weeks.
Ans: Both topical and laser products can achieve hair growth by stimulating blood circulation and collage production. However, their working principle is different.
The light emitted by lasers increase oxygen and nutrient supply to the hair follicle. All this process happens in cellular level which wakes up dormant and weak follicles to support stronger hair growth. When it comes to topical products, they work by starting chemical reaction for triggering hair growth. Both these methods are not permanent solutions and you have to use it regularly to continue seeing the results.
Ans: Yes, the low light laser therapy is completely safe to use. But not LLLT devices are considered safe. We recommend to choose only models that are approved by FDA. If the model doesn’t come with FDA approved certification, then the light produced by them can have dangerous level of wavelength that is harmful to human skin. Models approved by FDA have wavelength between 630nm to 760nm which is considered safe and effective as well.
Some of the safety guidelines that you must follow are:
• Don’t look directly into the lasers that are used in LLLT devices. They deliver a large amount of energy and it might have negative effects on the naked eyes.
• If you are under any medication, you must avoid using LLLT devices as it increases the skin’s sensitivity to light. Even though they use cold laser energy, they might have negative effects when combined with some types of medications.
• Avoid exposing laser to areas where you have moles or near your thyroid.
Ans: The results of laser therapy are very promising and thus, are used for medicinal purposes since a long time. The only side effect that has been noticed is the temporary onset of telogen effluvium (early entry of hair in the telogen phase) in the initial months. Other related issues are dry skin, mild headache, skin irritation, and pruritis.
Ans: Most of the people think that using laser therapy device for longer time provides effective results quickly. However, it is not true. In fact, using LLLT for more than recommended time puts you at risk of damaging the hair and scalp.
Ans: Yes. Since the major focus of LLLT is on stimulating the scalp, it is non-invasive. Even when it is combined with other hair restoration programs, it does not show any side effects.
Ans: Any smooth and shiny bald spot is an indication that there are no dormant hair follicles in those areas. Since LLLT does not work on reversing balding, these devices don’t work in these conditions.
Ans: The LLLT devices can speed up the hair loss initially and it is totally normal. In the first two weeks, the light works on awakening the hair follicles from the telogen or catagen phase.
During this process, they push out the old hair to produce new ones. The hair loss will gradually decrease and you will notice thicker and fuller hair.
Ans: Yes, it can be shared with other people too. The device works great for both men and women.
Some LLLT devices count the number of sessions performed. It allows you to keep a tab on the number of sessions that you have performed till now. If you are sharing it with someone else, you can alter these readings. However, read the manual guide to learn how to clean the device after sharing it with someone else.
Ans: Age really isn’t a pre-requisite for using laser hair therapy device. As long as you have hair on the head, you can use this treatment to control hair loss and encourage hair re-growth. As this treatment boosts proper blood flow, it will result in quick and thicker hair growth. So, both elders and youngsters can use this device, regardless of the age.
Ans: This depends on the severity of your hair loss condition. As long as you still hair on your head even if it is thin or rare, laser therapy is helpful to you. But if you have complete bald head, then it may not be efficient. Hair follicles have to be alive for laser hair therapy to work. So, it is important to use them during initial stages of hair loss.
Ans: The results usually don’t depend on the gender. They actually vary based on person to person as not all hair problems are equal. And moreover, among all the studies, they haven’t seen strong differences of results based on between men and women.
Few Words Before Leaving…
At-home laser therapy device is considered as the most convenient and efficient tool. However, it is important to research before trying this treatment. Just like any other treatment, LLLT also has certain limitations. So, if you have sensitive skin or pre-existing concerns, then it is better to consult a dermatologist before investing in it.
Apart from that, laser hair growth devices can be used by anyone regardless of gender and age. Based on your requirements, you have to choose which type suits your hair condition. Though the results may not be visible overnight, with regular session you can see the results within 12 to 24 weeks.
To help you readers choose the right option, we have provided a list of the best hair growth devices in this article. They are carefully shortlisted after thorough analysis and research. You can choose anyone among them based on your budget and preference.
If you want any other information related to laser hair growth device, we recommend writing to us in the comment section below. We are more than happy to hear from you.
Table of Content
- 7 Best Laser Hair Growth Devices
- 7 Best Laser Hair Growth Devices Reviews
- What Should You Look For In an At-Home Laser Hair Growth Device?
- Factors to Consider While Purchasing a Laser Hair Growth Device
- How Does an At-Home Laser Hair Growth Device Work?
- Does LLLT (Laser hair growth therapy) Actually Work?
- Who Should Use A Laser Hair Growth Device?
- Safety Tips To Follow While Using A Laser Hair Growth Device
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Few Words Before Leaving…