Brazilian waxing process and reviews of the top waxing kits:
Waxing the intimate regions is no more gender specific. Even men can reap the benefits of long-lasting hair removal even in their most intimate region. This article provides an insight of the waxing beneath the boxers not only without walking into a salon and unclothing oneself but at a price that suits all pockets.
How to Choose The Best Brazilian Wax Kit.
The following simple tips aid in selecting a suitable Brazilian wax kit.
#1: Find the right product.
There are plenty of products that offer great results for just a few dollars, predominantly it is advised to invest in a well-rated product to guarantee good results. It’s not worth messing around as one bad experience could leave a bad impression of hair waxing.
#2: Refrain from high melted wax temperatures.
It’s important to be a little patient, during the first time of waxing. Since an individual is grooming the most sensitive area of his or her body it’s best to wait for the wax to cool down a little before applying to avoid discomfort. Apply the wax to the hair and leave for a while to cool, this is seen to make the wax less sticky. Applying the wax a little further out on each side will aid in easier strip removal.
#3: Choose the right hair length
Different products recommend effectiveness at different hair lengths, so be sure to stick to the manuals advise before use. Not every product works well on the shortest hair and some products might recommend to let the hair grow out before use, or otherwise, one might need to trim the hair out prior to waxing.
#4: Good post care
After waxing the skin may be a little sore, by applying a cooling oil or gel post waxing may aid in recovering the skin quickly. Not all moisturizers are appropriate for use on the sensitive areas, hence one needs to be sure to choose a nice cream for post waxing.
#5: Experiment with the various hair shapes and sizes
There are a variety of different shapes and sizes templates available in the market that one can try out with one’s cut or one can also experiment some things out by themselves. It’s always a fun to try out something new, and one will find that it may excite one’s partner too.
Best 6 Home Brazilian Unisex Waxing Kits.
The following sections review the top brands available in the Brazilian waxing kits.
#1: Cherioll Wax Warmer Hair Removal Kit.
This kit includes four different flavors of hard wax beans made of natural ingredients that include Chamomile, Rose, Lavender, and Honey. The premium quality wax is seen to adhere on to the hairs firmly and is also seen to remove the hair from the roots painlessly, leaving the skin smooth along with a pleasant fragrance.
Each kit includes:
- One wax warmer
- Four scented wax beans (Chamomile, Rose, Lavender & Honey)
- Ten wax applicators.
How to Use:
Place the required amount of wax beans in the wax heater. Heat up the wax beans for 10-15 minutes at the highest scale. Spread a layer of wax over the skin in the hair growth direction. Post five seconds, peel the wax off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
How to Clean:
Pour appropriate amount of cleansing/baby oil into a pot. Reheat the warmer till the leftover wax is dissolved. To wipe out the waxy residue use a cotton pad or a paper towel.
Dimensions: 6.4*6.4*5.5 inches.
Weight: 742 grams.
Suitable for: Face, upper lip, chin, underarms, eyebrows, legs, chest, and back.
- Painless air removal for a smoother and healthier skin.
- Removes hair from the root so regrowth of hair takes a longer period.
- Different scents to choose from.
- The hair removal kit contains adjustable temperature function, that aids an individual to choose a temperature from 160℉ to 240℉ with the dial.
- Durable ABS material ensures the wax warmer runs completely safe without any hazards while heating up and does not possess any melting or bubbling problems like those ill-made wax warmers that guarantee safety and beauty.
- Provides a salon like treatment at a pocket-friendly price at home.
- Is compatible with most wax types like hard wax, soft wax, cream wax, paraffin wax, and loose wax.
Cons: Can be messy during the initial uses.
#2: WEHVKEI Hard Wax Beans Hair Removal Kit.
This wax warmer kit is perfect unisex hair remover with an unconditional money back guarantee that aids to get rid of unwanted hair and helps to look drop-dead gorgeous every single day without spending a fortune on salons.
- Coconut Oil wax refill beans.
- 20 wax strips.
- 100 wax papers.
How to use:
Put an appropriate amount of coconut oil wax beans in the wax heater and heat up the wax beans for 10-15 minutes. Test the temperature prior to application. Paste the wax strips and press for eight seconds. Tear the wax strips post-drying and apply a lotion.
Dimensions: 7 x 20 cm/ 2.8 x 7.9 inches
Weight: 1.6 pounds.
Suitable for: Legs, armpit, bikini edge area, chest, back, and face
- Make sure to let the wax to cool and test the temperature before waxing, to avoid burning one’s self.
- Post-wax treatment, the skin may get red and fall sensitive, this is normal and will fade away within or post 24 hours.
- Always run a skin test prior to use, especially for sensitive skin.
- Coconut oil wax refill beans work with any wax warmer and are made for all soft hair removal waxes.
- A painless hair removal technique that can be used at home as well as at a salon.
- Removes more than 90% of the hairs at one time.
Cons: This kit does not exclude a warmer it needs to be purchased separately.
#3: Kenshin Nose Hair Removal for Men & Women
Kenshin, Nose Hair Removal is safe, quick, and enormously satisfying to remove any unsightly nasal bush. This specially formulated hypo-allergenic nasal wax aids in removing all the unwanted nose hairs in under five minutes and the results are seen to last for up to five weeks. The wax will not get brittle and snap when is cold and is seen to save an individual from bushy nose hole wig.
- 100g wax;
- Twenty wax applicators; and
- Ten balm wipes.
How to use:
Heat the wax by placing it in the off-center of the microwave for about 2.5 minutes at 700w. The consistency that is perfect for the process is thick honey like. Gather a pea size of the wax on the applicator. Insert the applicator with wax by holding the upper lip down into the nose. Refrain getting any of the facial hair trapped by the wax. Do not wiggle the applicator once it is inserted into the nose. Waiting time depends on the temperature of the wax, but it is advised to wait up to two minutes. Pinch the top of the nose and in one very quick motion pull the stick and wax out of the nose. Pulling the insert at a faster rate is painless whereas pulling it slowly will be agonizing. Repeat the same process for the other nostril too and use the balm wipes to clean them. Finally, admire a hair free sexy nose.
Dimensions: 3 x 3.5 x 4.5 inches
Weight: 5.3 ounces.
Suitable for: nose hair removal
- Ambient temperature plays a pivotal role in the wax melting time if it is warm the wax will melt quicker and stay liquid longer. The manufacturer advises starting with shorter times in the microwave and test at 20-second intervals until the wax obtains the correct consistency.
- The wax is specially designed to not become brittle when it is cold hence one can leave it as long as one likes. However, pulling out the wax applicator before two minutes are seen to leave some wax residues in the nose.
- Works well in clearing the nasal region.
- Seen to work well even in the ear region.
#4: BEQOOL Waxing Kit with Hard Wax Beans
This wax warmer machine by BEQOOL is suitable for all hair removal types in comparison to other waxes. The perfect size allows an individual to enjoy professional wax hair removal not only from the comfort of the home but also during traveling.
This waxing kit offers four flavors of hard wax beans, which are seen to remove 98% of the body hair that includes the regions like armpit, bikini area, face, eyebrows, ear, nose, leg, and other unwanted hair. It provides efficient outcomes on stubborn coarse to the finest fuzz hair, leaving the skin soft and glowing. The painless wax warmer adds on to solve all the hair removal issues that an individual would face.
- One wax warmer
- Four natural flavored hard wax beans
- Two musk sticks.
- 12 wax applicator sticks.
How to use:
Cleanse and exfoliate the skin, For example, the facial region. Apply a moisturizing essential oil to the skin. Plug in and rotate the knob to adjust temperature, the pilot lamp is seen to light up indicating that the heater is working. Take an appropriate amount of wax beans into the depilatory wax heater to melt. Heat the wax to a melting temperature, after the wax has melted, spread a layer of the wax on the skin along the direction of the hair growth with the aid of a spatula. Post 15-20 minutes, strip the wax off against the direction of the hair growth quickly. Coat with skin cream post stripping. Pour some water into the container to dissolve the wax completely. Use makeup remover scraper and a paper towel to wipe out inside of the wax pot to get rid of any residues if present.
Dimensions: 8 2/8″L x 7 7/8″W x 5 7/8″H
Weight: 2.5 pounds.
Suitable for: Armpit, bikini area, face, eyebrows, ear, nose, leg, and any unwanted body hair removal.
Precautions and tips:
Please be careful when dealing with the melted wax at the temperature is very high. Hence it is predominantly advised to check with a small area of the skin prior to using it for safety purposes.
Tips to clean the waxing pot:
- Pour some of the preferred cleaner, such as oil, into the container and allow the wax to be dissolved completely.
- Use a scraper or spatula to remove stubborn wax bits.
- Once all the wax is dissolved away, use a paper towel to wipe out the inside of the wax pot to get rid of any residue if present.
- No skin damage is seen to occur.
- Provides a finer and softer body hair.
- Double function of hair removal and exfoliation is obtained.
- Waxing is seen to diminish the hair growth.
- High-quality resins, aromatherapy oils, and natural items.
- Can be messy during the initial uses.
- The wax temperature post melting is high, hence use safely.
#5: Cabee Smart Wax Warmer Kit.
Cabee Smart Wax Warmer is designed with one-touch on or off button which offers a convenient, fast, and easy way for waxing. The high power heating system is great to achieve fast melting performance from 30 seconds to three minutes. The built-in sensor is seen to track and controls the wax temperature automatically thereby enabling to maintain the wax in the desired creamy consistency. The nonstick aluminum coating aids in cleaning the residual wax easily.
- One smart wax warmer.
- Chamomile hard wax beans (7oz).
- Brazilian Wax (3.5 oz).
- Ten Spatulas.
- 20 Finger cots.
- Post-wax lotion
How to use:
Pour wax beans of choice into Cabee wax warmer. Touch the On/Off button. The red indicator light indicates the warmer is in the heating mode. Heat the wax to a creamy consistency for 30 seconds to 3 minutes and stir the wax evenly with the help of a wooden spatula.
Heating automatically stops when the wax is melted and later the red indicator turns to the keep warm mode automatically with the green light when wax come to the desired temperature of 60℃.
Spread a thick layer of the wax on the skin along the direction of the hair growth with the aid of a spatula. Post the wax hardening and cooling period, remove the layer with the aid of a soft cloth.
Weight: 1.7 pounds.
Suitable for: Armpit, bikini area, face, eyebrows, ear, nose, leg, and any unwanted body hair removal.
Tips on cleaning the nonstick wax pot:
The non-stick coating is seen to aid in resisting the creamy wax sticking to the pot, effectively. This allows an individual to clean the residual wax with ease. Let the wax clot. Pull up the wax from the edge of the pot.
- Enable to use different colors of wax again and again.
- Decreased wax melting time intervals.
- The wax warmer has an inbuilt intelligent chip sensor which tracks and control the temperature automatically.
- The non-stick aluminum pot aids in easy cleaning with no residues left out.
- Comes with a money back guarantee.
#6: Zorita Wax Warmer Hair Removal Kit.
A unisex professional home hair removal kit with unique flavors (Lavender, Chamomile, Cream, Rose ) of hard wax. It is seen to remove 98% of the body hair that includes the following regions: armpit, bikini area, eyebrows, arms, legs, facial hair. The end result is seen to leave the skin delicate and shining.
The temperature is seen to vary between 160 to 240℉ with a ten minutes quick melting down method. The wax warmer is seen to put off the light when the temperature reaches 240℉ and is seen to reinitiate again when temperature runs below 160℉. One can simply refund the product if not satisfied. The manufacturer is 24 hours available for customer inquiries.
- A wax heater
- Four packs of flavored hard wax beans.
- Ten sticks.
- A manicure set.
How to use:
Pour the wax beans and turn on the temperature to the highest 240℉. Wait for about ten minutes for melting. Post the beans have totally melted, turn back to 185℉ for three minutes.
Use an applicator stick to apply wax on the body quickly tear out the wax against the direction of hair growth post ten seconds.
Use a clean and dry cloth to remove any oily residue on the pot. The use of oils is seen to prolong the life of the wax machine.
Dimensions: 7.8 x 7.8 x 6.1 inches
Weight: 2.4 pounds.
Suitable for: Armpit, bikini area, eyebrows, arms, legs, facial hair.
Precautions and tips:
- Make sure the wax isn’t too hot before applying it on the skin.
- Refrain from utilizing it on broken or chafed skin.
- Don’t utilize it if the skin has experienced any antagonistic responses to wax previously.
- Avoid making use of the product after two hours of taking a shower or sunbathing.
Cleaning the waxing pot.
Pour some of the favored cleaners, for example, oil, into the holder and enable the cleaning of a portion of the wax. Use a scrubber or spatula to evacuate wax residues. Once all the wax is cleaned, utilize a paper towel to wipe out the wax pot to dispose of any buildup.
- Provides a silky and smooth skin.
- The outcomes obtained are salon-like.
- Comes with a manicure kit that includes grooming and travel case kit, with high-quality stainless steel. The kit contains nail clipper and filer, pedicuring, anti-acne, blackhead removal, and eyebrow shaping tools.
- Has a complete money back policy if not satisfied.
Cons: Can be messy to use during the initial period.
Male Brazilian waxing at home.
This section aids an individual in learning how to give oneself a salon-caliber wax in the privacy of one’s bathroom.
Part 1: Prerequisites of waxing.
The following subsection helps a person to prepare for the intimate hair removal waxing process.
#1: Be familiar with the risk that one needs to undergo.
Waxing is generally a safe practice, but there are a few things that can go wrong at times. These issues can not only happen at home but can be experienced at a salon as well, but most professional waxers take precautionary measures to avoid them. Here’s what one needs to look out for:
- First of all, all types of hair removal put one at risk of getting ingrown hairs that are hairs that grow back into the skin. The final outcome is a bump that is seen to become irritated and painful. Hence choosing the right waxing procedure and post care is seen to aid to prevent ingrown hairs.
- There always a risk of burning the skin with hot wax. Hence it is highly recommended to test the wax in a less sensitive area, like the back of your hand, before applying it to your private and sensitive regions.
- Beginners in waxing, especially the first time, get folliculitis, an inflammation of the hair follicle. This usually clears up on its own within a week and its occurrence minimizes if the right aftercare is taken.
- Consider getting a salon experience initially. This way will aid in getting a sense of how the process is performed and will also aid in knowing the best solution to an unpleasant outcome.
If after trying a salon one decides that they can handle the process themselves, then the upcoming sections will be of great help.
#2: Purchase a waxing kit.
One can buy a wax online, from a professional waxing salon, or at the drugstore. It’s very important to get the right kind of wax since an individual is going to wax his most sensitive skin. Make sure that the product one chooses is specifically meant to be used in a Brazilian wax. Refrain from using a regular leg or body wax.
- The kit should come with a pot of wax to be heated either in the microwave or a wax warmer, waxing strips, waxing sticks, and finishing oil.
- Some people prefer to make their own wax using a combination of honey, sugar and other ingredients. If you choose this option, be sure to test it on a part of the body to make sure it takes off the hair cleanly without getting stuck to the skin.
#3: Set up a waxing area or space in the house.
The bathroom is the best spot for performing a waxing procedure since it’s easier to clean the wax off of the tiles than over a carpet or a wood surface. However, one definitely would require room to stretch out and move around, so if the bathroom is on the smaller side, choose a different room.
- Lay out a plastic sheet or some old newspaper, or another covering to protect the flooring.
- Have some paper towels and oil handy for cleaning up. Mineral oil, olive oil, or any other type of oil will immediately take the wax off of most surfaces that include the skin too.
#4: Trim the hair.
Trim the hair to just under 1/2 inch long. Any hair that is shorter than 1/4 inch or longer than 1/2 inch is going to be very difficult to remove and could result in pulled skin and a lot of pain. A scissors will aid in trimming the hair to an even length in the designated region to wax.
#5: A hot shower prior to the procedure.
This helps prepare the skin to release the hairs more easily by opening up the pores a bit. Time the shower so that the skin is still warm and supple when the waxing procedure is initiated.
- Exfoliate the skin while showering. Taking off the dead skin cells will aid in a cleaner wax. Carefully scrub the designated area of waxing using a body scrub.
- Dry off the skin completely before the start of the waxing process.
- Refrain from putting on lotion or oil post-shower.
- One can sprinkle on a little baby powder, as this is seen to keep the wax from adhering to the skin.
#6: Heat up the wax and test for the temperature.
Heat up the wax till it is completely melted and runny. Stir with one of the waxing sticks and check the temperature by placing a small dab on the back of the hand. If the wax feels too hot, cool it down a bit before starting. If one faces difficulty in spreading, the wax, then they would need to heat it up a bit more.
Part 2: Hair removal process by waxing.
This section explains the waxing process in detail.
#1: Begin with the hair at the base of the penis.
This is the hair that can be easily removed. Once a person experiences how it feels to take it off then he can decide whether he would want to proceed to the parts that are more difficult to reach. Lift the penis up towards oneself to begin the hair removal on the shaft of the penis, then move on to the side and the other side of the penis as well.
#2: The wax needs to be applied in small patches.
Applying a pool of wax all at once will result in a tangled mess. Dip a waxing stick in the tub of wax and apply a patch of less than 1 inch to an area of hair. Removing just a little at a time is the best way to overcome the discomforts.
- Apply the wax in the direction of the growth of the hair.
- To apply the wax in one smooth stroke use the stick provided in the kit. Avoid rubbing or moving the stick from side to side.
- Replace the waxing sticks frequently. This helps in maintaining sanitary and prevent infections.
#3: Pull off technique.
Lay a strip on the top and pull off against the hair growth. Avoid pulling the strip in the same direction as the hair growth. The hair will not to removed cleanly if one pulls against the growth.
Here’s what one needs to do to get a clean pull:
- After one lays down the strip, pat it lightly for a firmer wax adherence.
- Use one hand to hold the skin in place surrounding the strip. This is important if one is waxing looser skin.
- Grasp the waxing strip between the thumb and forefinger.
- Pull the strip back in a smooth, quick motion.
- Wax the scrotum and continue towards the back.
Repeat the process to obtain a hair-free scrotum. If one has hair growth behind the scrotum and back toward the anus, one needs to get flexible to reach every corner of the private region so that it is waxed. Place the legs in a comfortable position so that one can access the area between the man repeat the above-mentioned procedure.
- Check out in a mirror.
There is all possibility of missing stray hairs. One can either go back and re-wax them or use tweezers to remove them.
Part 3: Post care
Performing aftercare plays a pivotal role in a waxing process.
The following aftercare needs to be done post waxing.
#1: Cleanse the area.
Rub the oil that comes with the waxing kit or use other skin oil to remove wax residues that stuck to the body. Later hop back in the shower and shower with warm water.
- A mild body wash can be used to rinse the waxed area post cleaning.
- Avoid using bar soap, as this is seen to leave a film that leads to ingrown hairs.
#2: Apply a moisturizer.
A natural moisturizer will help soothe the skin that may be red and irritated post a wax. A natural body lotion or a bit of coconut oil applied on to the area will help prevent infection and ingrown hairs. Apply a cool compress to alleviate the inflammation if the skin feels inflamed even after moisturizing.
- Refrain from wearing tight underwear or clothes for a few days post waxing.
- Don’t have sex for a few days as the tender skin will be susceptible to getting infected. Wait until the foreskin is no longer red and inflamed before resuming sex.
- Avoid sunbathe or tan as the sensitive, pale skin that is waxed could easily burn when exposed to the sun or a tanning bed. Wait several days after waxing to give the skin time to heal.
- Consult a doctor if an individual ends up with an ingrown hair or another inflamed spot where the irritation enhances.