Whether black guys with blonde hair get a trendy look or not, it is sure that blonde hairstyle by black men can raise quite a few eyebrows. Whether the look is cool or uncool it is debatable, but this range of hairstyle makes a bold statement.
How to Get & Apply Blonde Hair
To get the blonde hair you will need to blow dry the hair and then apply a gel so that the color bonds with the hair to look glossy. Use a coloring brush and a comb and apply the blonde color to the hair in small sections. Follow these steps for bleaching your hair blonde.
- You will need all that is required for bleaching, like volume developer, powdered bleach, brush, shampoo, a pair of gloves and a mixing bowl.
- Take 1/3rd of the volume developer and mix it well with the powdered bleach in a mixing bowl. Stir the mixture gently until it becomes homogeneous.
- Use an old tee shirt or an apron to prevent your body or clothes from being spoiled from any spillage.
- Apply the mixture to your hair taking small sections and starting from the tips and gradually going down to the roots of the hair. Cover all the sections of the hair.
- Keep it as it is for 30 to 60 minutes after wearing a shower cap. Check for any breakage and repeat the application wherever required.
- Wash your hair with a purple shampoo, ensuring that there is no stain left.
- To achieve the desired color shade, apply the mixture of the developer and toner.
Here are 20 black men Blonde Hairstyles
Blowout Fade Hairstyle
This is the blonde blowout fade hairstyle where the hair is bleached in brown color and the sides are faded. An inspirational blonde hairstyle for black guys. Black men prefer this hairstyle.
#1: Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Powder Lightener
The Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Powder Lightener is a product that you can definitely go in for if you want to color your hair blonde. The result’s the product gives are vibrant and intense and also helps in making the hair look strong as well give the hair a shine. It is a very popular product and well liked by customers.
- The product gives the hair a vibrant and intense look.
- Gives hair a lift and makes coarse hair smooth and lustrous.
- The color application does not take long and the color gets distributed evenly.
- Works on any hair type.
- The packaging is not done very well.
- Color application for darker hair takes longer time, may also require you to apply the color twice before reaching desired result.
The pros out do the cons when it comes to this product, and any cons are more of a technical defect or application defect. Thus, this product finds a place in our suggested list.
Taper Bald Blonde Hairstyle
This is one of the popular haircuts, where the curly blonde hair has volume on the top and the sides are faded. The neckline is at a sharp angle and the beard just fades out well below the ears.
The Pompadour Style
This slicked-back hair styling gives a voluminous appearance to your hair. This blonde black men hair styling matches men with thick as well as thin hair. If the styling is made in the right fashion, this hairstyle will bring an amazing effect.
In this haircut, the sides are skin fade, and about one inch all around the hairline. This styling brings a tidy, fresh and retro look. The key is that you will require to brush or comb the hair to get the shape you want. You will require applying a product for damping up the hair and finish with drying the hair with a hot blower.
EcoColors Hair Color Light Ash Blonde- 9C
The EcoColors hair products are available in different natural shades and give the hair a vibrant and natural look. The product does not use many chemicals and is very popular amongst people who have used this product before. The product has hardly ever been a cause for damage and is very careful about the allergic reactions that can be created by hair- dyes. Also has Gray coverage.
- Product is free of harmful chemicals and uses mostly natural products.
- Directions on how to use given exceptionally well in every packaging, there is hardly any scope of going wrong or damaging the hair.
- Color blends perfectly with previously colored hair.
- Does not give complete gray coverage and in such case requires to be mixed with brown for better results.
- Applied colour stays on for shorter time due to the presence of natural products.
The product uses as many as natural ingredients as possible and if this is what you have been looking for, then look no more. The product has no severe disadvantages attached and finds a place in our suggested list.
The significant benefit in flaunting this blonde hairstyle is that it is highly flexible. You can choose between the contemporary and traditional styling with variation in the hair length on the top and the sides. Your barber will be the best person to cut the hair in the perfect shape.
Short & Messy
If you are going for an appealing short blonde black hair for men this style could give you a “carefully careless” appearance, and is worth to try. This biggest advantage in choosing this style is that it is easy to maintain.
Cosval Sanototint Sensitive Dye Color Blonde Amber No. 76
The product is made out of natural chemicals and chemicals beneficial for the hair. It is free of chemicals like ammonia and resorcinol which can affect the skin badly which helps in reducing allergic reactions to the hair dye. It works very well to hide the grays and gives a darker look to the hair.
- Free of harmful chemicals that make hair coarse and lose their luster.
- Gives 100% coverage for gray hair.
- Gives a darker and more intense look to already blonde hair.
- Colour stays on for quite a good amount of time.
- Hair might become oily more frequently.
- The quantity is a little lesser than expected for the price.
Natural chemicals has become the thing of today and everyone knows using natural chemicals is also a better option for your hair as it will help in nourishing it and keeping it strong. The product is a great choice and thus, finds a place in our suggested list.
The Man-bun style
If you are trying to achieve the long blonde black men hairstyle idea, this style will be worthy to try. Though classic in its appearance, this hairstyle is still popular among the fashionable men in contemporary times. Another reason to choose this style is that it is extremely easy to do as well as to maintain.
The Buzz Cut
If you are going to create a buzz, this hairstyle can be worth tying. This easy-to-do and maintenance-free styling could be a perfect option to embrace. Clippers set to shorter guard is use for this style.
Slicked back style
This hairstyle came into limelight almost 100 years back with the launching of the first-generation hair styling products and is relevant even in today’s time. To get this blonde black male hairstyle, you will require starting from the forehead. When the hair is wet, the hair is pulled back and the motion finishes reaching the crown. Ensure that you are applying some quality pomade.
Indus Valley Bio Organic Micro fine Triple Shifted Premixed Henna Hair Color with Organic Indigo
The product is 100% organic and helps giving the hair a great and darker look once the color is allowed to develop. It gives the hair not just the color but also nourishment and helps in removing dandruff as well. It gives the hair a rejuvenated lok and is recommended by all customers who have used it.
- No use of artificial products
- Gives natural shine to the hair after color application.
- Also helps in getting rid of dandruff.
- Effectively covers gray hair and give the hair a brownish tint.
- Initial color after hair wash could be a shade of orange.
- Takes a longer duration for the color to take effect.
The product, as mentioned above is completely organic which is very good for the hair. The pros definitely outweigh the cons and thus, the product finds a place in our suggested list.
This is more a formal hair styling and a smart blonde hairdo to try, if you are trying to achieve a fashionable and sophisticated appearance at formal events. This hairct is easy to do and it requires minimum effort to maintain the styling. This hairstyle ideally suits those with medium length hair. You can try this style on thick as well as thin hair. This hairstyle will give you a tidy appearance that can perfectly suit formal ambiances.
Blonde Blowout Fade
The curly hair is blonde and styled with a blowout fade haircut. A styling product is applied to highlight the blonde and the sides have a low fade.
Joico Vero K-Pak Hair Color 8N Medium Blonde
The product is the only one in the world using hair reconstructive qualities of hair reconstructors. The color achieved on application is vibrant and help condition the hair and also give them a natural shin. The effect of the product can be seen almost immediately and is very popular amongst the customers who have used it before.
- Only product having qualities to help reconstruct the hair.
- The color last for a very long time and result is almost immediate.
- Conditions the hair as well and gives it a natural shine.
- Might give a few customers reactions due to the chemicals used.
- The price to quantity ratio does not suffice.
The product is well known for its hair reconstruction qualities and also how the hair is able to retain the color for a longer period of time. If you do not have a problem with the chemicals used in the product, this product is also a good one and thus, finds a place in our suggested list.
Fade and Blonde with Designs
This is a blonde haircut for black men, where the sides have a high fade and highlighted with designs. The natural curls lok more attractive with this blonde color.
Taper Fade Afro Hairstyle
This Taper Fade black men blonde hairstyle has an Afro on the top, creating the shape of a box. The lines are very distinct with the sides having a fade. Black young guys sporting this hairstyle can look attractive.
Platinum Blonde Mohawk Hairstyle
No doubt a daring Mohawk hairstyle, this one takes black men hairstyles to the next level. With perfect blonde, this style is a standout.
Triangle High Top Fade
The gradient triangle haircut revives the hair styled of the 90’s. The horizontal lined make this hairstyle look more refined. A simple haircut easy to maintain.
Taper Fade Platinum Blonde
Those with olive skin tone can find this platinum taper fade hairstyle a perfect one. Honey blonde may be the other option for those having deeper complexion.
Blonde Patches High Top Fade
The high top fade haircut looks ultra trendy with the blonde patches. You can also try the patched in different colors. Gold jewelry can add to the style.
Blonde Sponge Twists
This is a tapered haircut where the sponge twists help to add some texture to the hair. The light brown color creates a contrast with the black beard.
Blowout Curl Blonde Fade
The hair tapers at the back and all the sides with the blowout fade looking clean around the nape of the neck and the area behind the ears. This is an awesome way to highlight some texture in your hair.
Sculpted Angular Fade
The Sculpted Angular Fade haircut can bring style and dimension to a man’s appearance as is this haircut, referred as the Geometrical Fade. Visibly defined edges and super straight hair are the characteristics of this haircut. Look at the blonde color.
Wavy Low Fade Mohawk
This is a wavy low fade Mohawk hairstyle, where the temp fad is perfect for the lineup. Straight fade and clean and sharp lines are the highlights of this black men blonde haircut.
The black men blonde hairstyles mentioned above will give you an elegant, stylish and impressive appearance that can draw the attention of the mass on you. These hairstyles neither take much effort or involves the use of products nor and also extra efforts to maintain the hairstyle. These styles ideally suit those leading a busy lifestyle. You will simply require to choose the blonde hairstyle that suits the texture of your hair and your facial features.
Table of Content
- How to Get & Apply Blonde Hair
- Here are 20 black men Blonde Hairstyles
- Blowout Fade Hairstyle
- Taper Bald Blonde Hairstyle
- The Pompadour Style
- The Undercut
- Short & Messy
- The Man-bun style
- The Buzz Cut
- Slicked back style
- Ivy League
- Blonde Blowout Fade
- Fade and Blonde with Designs
- Taper Fade Afro Hairstyle
- Platinum Blonde Mohawk Hairstyle
- Triangle High Top Fade
- Taper Fade Platinum Blonde
- Blonde Patches High Top Fade
- Blonde Sponge Twists
- Blowout Curl Blonde Fade
- Sculpted Angular Fade
- Wavy Low Fade Mohawk