Table of Content
- What is a low fade haircut?
- How do I get a low fade haircut?
- #1: Low fade for curly hair:
- #2: Cool brushed up low fade:
- #3: Thick quiffs with low cut fade:
- #4: Stylish Low fade with razored curve:
- #5: Perfect low bald fade haircut with beard:
- #6: Best low top fade haircut for white guys:
- #7: Low fade with slicked back hair:
- #8: Low fade curly hair with long fringes:
- #9: The low taper fade haircut with Pompadour:
- #10: Textured quiffs and low fade taper:
- #11: Cool low fade for Afro guys:
- #12: Designer low fade with long hair on top:
- #13: Comb over with designer low fade:
- #14: Cool low fade cut with glasses:
- #15: The low taper fade with a side part:
- #16: Black low fade haircut long on top:
- #17: Short wavy comb over low fade hairstyle:
- #18: The low fade long on top textured haircut:
- #19: Messy low fade with long hair:
- #20: The high- low blend fade haircut:
Low Fade Haircut: Summers are the time when different sorts of hairdos drift among individuals. With the beginning of the season, young men trim their hair into various styles. Guys love to wear different styles according to their hair type and face. Different types of low fade hairstyles are mostly loved by everyone and more than that it looks good on every face. So here we have listed 20 cool low fade haircut styles for men to choose from this year.
What is a low fade haircut?
In a low fade haircut is there is less hair length on the sides and the back and it decreases gradually from top to bottom on back and sides.
How do I get a low fade haircut?
- First make a guideline at the very bottom, with the help of a wall clipper.
- Begin with the fading process – if the person has a natural high arch around the ear; then use that as the guide line for cutting the low fade haircut.
- Now eliminate the first guideline and blend it with second guideline.
- For each guideline you should keep it in between 1/2 inch to 1 inch throughout and keep these lines in proportion with each other, for a neater and cleaner look.
- Then trim throughout along the guideline open to ½ inch to 1 inch as it helps to take find the first guideline.
- Now use any trimmer about 2.5 inches and move around the head to create one more guide line.
- Use a trimmer to make a low fade.
- Set the trimmer to zero to get the low fade effect in the hairstyle.
- Keep in mind that the depth remains same at both the sides and the back.
#1: Low fade for curly hair:
This is a very simple low cut fade haircut for men with a light curly hair. The curls can be brushed back on the top and hair on the sides and back decreases as we go down.
#2: Cool brushed up low fade:
Young guys will love this low fade long top hairstyle as it is very simple to carry and maintain. You only have to brush up your long hair and use a good amount of hair gel to keep them that way. The sides and back will gradually fade.
#3: Thick quiffs with low cut fade:
#4: Stylish Low fade with razored curve:
This is the easiest yet designer low fade haircut for black men. In this, the hair on the top is done very short and a razored curve can be given on one side. The beard is made really crisp and sharp to give it the just perfect look.
#5: Perfect low bald fade haircut with beard:
This low bald fade looks good on the guys with big forehead. The hair are set on the top by using a good amount of pomade and the low is done on the sides and the back while it vanishes completely near the ears and the back of the head.
#6: Best low top fade haircut for white guys:
This low fade mens haircut is greatly adored by the young guys. Basically because of its low maintenance and clean appearance it has gained a lot of popularity. You only have to brush your hair up and maintain a low fade on sides and back.
#7: Low fade with slicked back hair:
A long hair low fade can be styled in many ways. If you have long hair you can simple slick it back and keep the sides and back very close to skin.
#8: Low fade curly hair with long fringes:
Curly hair has its own natural beauty. One can pull his long fringes in the front while maintain a low fade on the sides and at the back of the head.
#9: The low taper fade haircut with Pompadour:
Pompadour looks cool on just about everyone. You can combine your tapering pompadour with a low fade by trimming you back and sides close to skin.
#10: Textured quiffs and low fade taper:
If you have a denser hair quality then you can also go for a tapering and texture quiff. The sides and back kept trimmed will pull out the low fade.
#11: Cool low fade for Afro guys:
In this low fade haircut black men who have twisted curly hair can ask their stylist to maintain a curly top while keeping the sides and back faded.
#12: Designer low fade with long hair on top:
There is just no end to the innovativeness! This can be seen in the different low top fade designs. As in this long hair are left on the top with a layer of trimmed hair and design on one side. While moving towards the ears, the sides and back tend to get faded.
#13: Comb over with designer low fade:
One dappest low fade haircut for men is this one! You can comb over your hair to one side and maintain a low fade. You can give a design just like a heart beat signal; no wonder how many hearts you can get with this haircut!
#14: Cool low fade cut with glasses:
For a little studious look, you can try a low fade with glasses. The haircut is similar to any other low fade, but the thing to be kept in mind is that you will have to keep the length of your hair short.
#15: The low taper fade with a side part:
Make a side part and throw all the hair to the other side. Now decrease the length of hair at the back and the sides as you approach towards the ears.
#16: Black low fade haircut long on top:
This flat top low fade black men hairstyle is for those afro guys who have short but very tight curls. The hair is maintained long at about one inch from the forehead and the sides and back is faded.
#17: Short wavy comb over low fade hairstyle:
With a hard side part comb all the hair towards the other side and keep the sides and the back trimmed to a minimum length. The waves that are natural feature of your hair can be best flaunted with this style.
#18: The low fade long on top textured haircut:
This low top fade is good for those who want to keep their hair long. Simply brush up the hair slightly swept towards the side and go on decreasing the length of the hair gradually on sides and back.
#19: Messy low fade with long hair:
You can rock a low fade style even with a messy hair! The best part of this hairstyle is that you do not have to worry about the top hair as ‘messy’ means you can keep it anyway you like, you only have to make a low fade with sides and the back.
#20: The high- low blend fade haircut:
One experiment that is very successful is to blend the high fade and low fade together. This unique style needs a razored curve to demarcate the difference between the high faded area and the low faded area.
Low fade hairstyles are easiest of all and are in fashion at any point of time. So if you haven’t tried is so far, this is the time to give yourself a perfect hairdo this summer!