Table of Content
- How To Get the Flow Hairstyle
- 20 Best Flow Haircuts For Men
- #1: The Brushed Back Wavy Hairstyle
- #2: The Long air Flowing on the sides
- #3: The Flow Hair with Locks
- #4: The Ruffled Wings Flow Hairstyle
- #5: The Cool Flow Hair Style for Men
- #6: The Hockey Flow Hairstyle
- #7: The Comb Down Flow Hairstyle
- #8: The Long Hair Flowstyle Haircut:
- #9: The Curly Long Flow Hairstyle
The flow hair style belongs to the Victorian era during the period 1830 to 1890, when the hair flow style became famous. Often called the wings haircut or hockey hair, this mens flow hairstyle has the medium to long wavy hair flowing backwards right from the front, as though blown by the wind.
How To Get the Flow Hairstyle
Patience and hard work can bring perfection to the flow haircut and here is what you will need to do to get the flow hair men hairstyle.
- First of all you will need to grow your hair to medium to long length, aiming to reach the ears, which may take about three months.
- Have a shower daily to make your hair damp
- Brush from the front to the back to one side.
- Put on a hat when your hair is damp to allow the wings to form from the sides.
- Remove the hat when the hair is completely dry.
- After about three to four months you will need to visit a barber to trim the sides of the wings, which may look terrible, but holding onto your patience would be the right step forward.
- Keep to proper maintenance of the wings using hair products to keep the wings in shape.
- Within another three months, you will have the perfect flow and comb hairstyle.
20 Best Flow Haircuts For Men
Here we present you 20 of the best men’s hair flow styles which have been carefully selected.
#1: The Brushed Back Wavy Hairstyle
This flow hairstyle men has the wavy hair brushed back to the right side with the bangs stopping just at the level of the ears. The hair at the back right up to the neck is cut short.
#2: The Long air Flowing on the sides
This men’s hair flow style has the long hair flowing from both the sides right below the ears. A light parting is made and the hair is dyed to look more graceful.
#3: The Flow Hair with Locks
This mens hairstyles flow exhibits the splendor of keeping long locks with the hair flowing freely as though blown by the wind. This flow hairstyle men will need hard work to maintain.
#4: The Ruffled Wings Flow Hairstyle
#5: The Cool Flow Hair Style for Men
The hairstyle flow styles as this one has the long and ruffled wings brushed back to the right side and the hair at the back ending right at the back of the neck. This style is a natural looking one.
#6: The Hockey Flow Hairstyle
The range of flow haircuts can also have the hair kept to medium length to give a smart and a cool look. This style will need curly hairs right up to the ears with the top styled to be a little wavy.
#7: The Comb Down Flow Hairstyle
This is a hockey hair flow style, where the long wings flow freely down the back of the head right below the neck. The hair from the front is brushed towards the back and kept in shape by using a gel.
#8: The Long Hair Flowstyle Haircut:
This is a sort of putting down grow flow hair style where you will need to comb the hair daily to free the hair from tangles and to prevent split ends. Just comb the hair down to well below the back of the neck.
#9: The Curly Long Flow Hairstyle
This curly hair flow style will need a lot of patience in growing the hair to the desired length. With the parting made in the middle, the long hair flows on both the sides of the head flowing down to below the shoulders.
#10: The Medium air Flow Hairstyle
Curly hair can be the best type for the flow hairstyle men, as you can see in this picture. The extra long curly hair flows down to one side well below the shoulder and looks great when complimented with a beard.